No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the music that gets me - when it kicks in, that's when shit gets real. Watched it earlier this week, laughed my ass off.

Because, like Ingrid, I can relate.

Comment

• Dudes ever improving hair cuts is what does it for me.

Rob, check out Active Self Protection on Youtube, sometimes they have videos like that one. They also have brazilian machete moped fights from time to time too.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• https://www.wlky.com/article/meade-c...=snd-autopilot
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wwwwoooooooooowwwww.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
            Wwwwoooooooooowwwww.
            it's meth country and all the kids are cats now.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• my sister would be right at home.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Apparently, from what I understand, they’re called 'furries,'" the grandmother, who asked to remain anonymous, told WLKY.
                I am dying.

Comment

• I blame that cinematic abomination we got at the end of 2019. We should have seen the writing in the sky the moment they made Taylor Swift a furry.

My niece used to pretend she was a cat, but she was like, 6 or something. Then she discovered vidja games and Nerf guns, now she's 13 and dabbling in punk/goth thanks to me introducing her to the magic of Siouxsie Sioux.

Comment

Working...
                  X