No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my 20 year old stepsister just announced her pregnancy. Of all of my dad's fucked up kids (me included) she is the one that most definitely should not have a kid. There's like maybe a 35% chance that this will go well.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The fun part is how long until shit hits the fan? Earlier the better for maximum drama.

Comment

• She doesn't think Slender Man is real, does she?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm sure at some point she did.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shit
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• better put CPS on speed dial Rob
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Side note: Robert Blake's kid is a Tiktok thot now.

She also doesn't like it when people asks questions about the murder.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Side note: Robert Blake's kid is a Tiktok thot now.

She also doesn't like it when people asks questions about the murder.
                  Of course she doesn't, but if you let the world know that you're a murderer's daughter, they're going to ask you, anyway, whether you like it or not.
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post

Of course she doesn't, but if you let the world know that you're a murderer's daughter, they're going to ask you, anyway, whether you like it or not.
                    I've been meeting a lot of randoms on there. Joan Baez and Joe Cocker's grandkids are all over it.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• While he's not a kid and it's terrible what he did, this is some fucking cringe. Fucking bronies man. Now they're killing people. BAN PONIES.

Comment

• What the actual fuck? That seems like an Onion headline.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Bronies much like female cops are statistically inclined to violence and people can't quite pin down an answer for it.

But, the numbers are there.

Comment

• Click the sound on.

I love shit like this. The squeals that kid makes is amazing.

The got arrested after doing this again a few hours later.

Comment

• this might be the best thing you watch today.

Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• An old coworker shared this the other day and I had flashbacks. Fairly sure I’ve said every single one of these.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X