Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapped after 1.5 seconds

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• every interview with this guy is like watching 99% of the fucking internet in real life.

You just know this guy thinks he's a bad ass online but can't fucking function in the real world. The worst thing is that he has a fucking kid. That poor bastard.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sometimes kids are awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• TRIPLE KILL

Comment

• A gut hit and two head shots in a row? I just love it when someone achieves "Don't Fuck With" status so early in life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              every interview with this guy is like watching 99% of the fucking internet in real life.

You just know this guy thinks he's a bad ass online but can't fucking function in the real world. The worst thing is that he has a fucking kid. That poor bastard.
              On top of that, he called the cops on his dad because he wouldn't let him get stuff out of the basement. I think it was Legos that he said were for his kid. (Yeah, right. More like his Legos.)

If this thirty-something creep is a dad, why doesn't he have a job to support said kid. He's not going to win any custody battles without a job and a stable living place. Right now, he's in temporary living situations.

Get a job and grow the hell up, moron!
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                oh god, he sounds just like I figured he would.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA83KYq8x6A

He sounds like Bert. Bitch is doing the Pigeon right out of his parents' house.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Kids today man, fuck.

Comment

• The level of stupid on display in that video scares the fuck out of me.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XkYRI48bXRw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• The vape pen is the dunce cap of people who go ass to mouth.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• These are kids who haven't had to deal with consequences for their actions. They're used to getting everything handed to them and don't know the meaning of the word "no".

Comment

• Way to go assholes, you just killed a quarter of the population of Florida. Pretty sure the entire state needs to be sealed off and left to Darwin.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                              Way to go assholes, you just killed a quarter of the population of Florida. Pretty sure the entire state needs to be sealed off and left to Darwin.
                              You mean like Italy did?

Comment

• I mean, if it takes out Florida Man, is it soooooo bad?
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X