No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You could always go to a craft store and get the means to make the pastel Anarchy t-shirts.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Well, if your daughter's gonna go Goth, but have a sunny disposition while doing it (pastels? Interesting...), see how she feels about Forensic Science as a career!

Comment

• The happy Goth!

Love it.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Well, if your daughter's gonna go Goth, but have a sunny disposition while doing it (pastels? Interesting...), see how she feels about Forensic Science as a career!

There are worse things than being Abby Scuitto.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WmJiUEGoyaY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• THAT FUCKING KID IS AWESOME
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                THAT FUCKING KID IS AWESOME
                Agreed.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh, hey, fuck all these people.

https://twitter.com/getinthesea/stat...63913213063168

Comment

• man, I don't even want to watch that.

fucking humans man. fuck.

Comment

• FUCK THESE PEOPLE.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That is wrong on so many levels and unfortunately shows how self-centered people are becoming because they're taking selfies with the poor thing instead of letting it be.

Comment

• Now, in addition to selfies with a poor dead baby dolphin, there is some self-centered idiot out there who wanted to take a selfie with a swan and pulled the bird out of the water to do it. The trauma of the incident killed the innocent swan.

Really?! You want to take a selfie with a swan?! Then let the bird be and get a distance shot. Don't drag it out of the water, injure it and then leave it to die.

Comment

• That baby dolphin story turned out to be bogus BTW.

Comment

• And that fucking swan deserved it.

Comment

• Not technically a kid but still. What the fuck did you think was going to happen when you steal something from North Korea?

Comment

Working...
                                X