What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You + me = GOING TO HELL
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I thought it was going to be some camera trickery or something. Yeah. Slug over here as well. Though, he probably skips leg day.
      +1 TO INFINITY

Comment

• I wonder how that child learned about convict conditioning?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This is fucked.

What the hell is happening to us? My parents would have been locked up all the time based on this situation.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's called the over-protection of kids due to the extreme fear of the child being abducted, which is so in the spotlight now as opposed to when we were young.
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Those Amazon Fire commercials make me understand why Matt hates children so much.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Actually, I don't think that kid should have been allowed to go to a park 1/2 mile from his home alone at age 7. My folks barely let me go to the empty lot at the end of our block when I was 7. I don't know if she should have been charged with a crime, but I wouldn't let my kid do that.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  This is fucked.

What the hell is happening to us? My parents would have been locked up all the time based on this situation.
                  Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                  It's called the over-protection of kids due to the extreme fear of the child being abducted, which is so in the spotlight now as opposed to when we were young.
                  True but she did seem less than worried about pedo's. Makes her suspect in my book. #CPSworker4lyfe

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Those Amazon Fire commercials make me understand why Matt hates children so much.
                  This. THIS SO MUCH.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was more concerned with the cop's attitude of "THIS PARK IS FULL OF PEDOS" instead of "WE ARE REMOVING PEDOS FROM THIS PARK"

Comment

• No shit. Thsoe cops lacked judgement. It's gonna backfire on them.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It's all around an example of bad judgement.

No mother would let her 7 year old walk 1/2 mile to a park alone, no matter the time of day.

The cops should have been a little more sensitive and stated the pedo thing with a little more tact, somehow.

That being said...What the hell! Why are there pedos living close to a children's park?! Hey, people...Meghan's Law.
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Pedo's can live in proximity to more things than you think. Pedo's are classified by the type of offense and age of victim AND chance of recidivism. Low risk pedo's can even live with their significant others and their children IF their offense was not against a young child, meaning under a certain age which varies from state to state.

Yeah, working for CPS taught me more about pedo's than I ever wanted to know. To me the biggest crime is giving that kid a cell phone.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• American Hero.

I mean, I feel bad for the employees who had to deal with this wench afterwards but it's still a good story.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              American Hero.

I mean, I feel bad for the employees who had to deal with this wench afterwards but it's still a good story.

I've had something like this happen before, but either....

a) he handled it better.
                              b) he's fudging details of the final response.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My twelve year old came up to me the other day. She told me "Daddy, I think I'm in my goth phase." I nod. I had two other daughters. I know about Goth Phase time. Then she tilts her head and says "But I think I want to be Goth in pastels, you know?"

No. No, I don't. Hot Topic doesn't do pastels. Where am I gonna buy her goddamn pastel ANARCHY t-shirts, huh?

Christ, she's gonna start drawing on her shoes with lavendar markers, I can just tell

Comment

Working...
                                X