No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-WzKbuDfzmA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Guy should've called the cops. Fastest way to get 'em to clear out.

Comment

• He probably didn't want all of the drama of a police report. But calling the cops would've been the fastest way to get the drunk bimbos and their friends out of there.
        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• This kid.....

just the way he says "Oh my god he gots a knife..." makes me lose my shit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the shed, either.

Comment

• Vidor Texas folks, where we once almost got lynched for having the nerve to beat their JV football team.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fucking hate Vidor. Isn't McConaughey from there? That entire video is like a tour through the shallow end of the gene pool. Jesus christ I need a drink.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Nah, McConaugheyhey was born in Uvalde, but raised in Longview. No word on if he's incredibly racist or not though. :-)
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Cool. I thought there was some actor dude who was from Vidor, but Longview sucked too.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_oaH1jaNHNE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

got.damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-WzKbuDfzmA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        I support this.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That kid doing the pull-ups, etc. was utterly awesome!

I'll say it again, those drunk chicks should've been locked up. I don't support women acting like stupid idiots.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_oaH1jaNHNE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

got.damn.
                            I feel like a total slug.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I thought it was going to be some camera trickery or something. Yeah. Slug over here as well. Though, he probably skips leg day.

Comment

Though, he probably skips leg day.
                                It is shameful how much I laughed at this.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X