No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=274582" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Comment

• Well, there's only so much "doom and gloom" a human mind can take.

Also, once they realize what downers goth guys are, it drives them straight back to normal. Besides, they were probably into it because of "Twilight".
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• So I'm in Myrtle with my wife's family. One of her neices has 2 kids (out of wedlock, mind), and I can't stand either one of them. Ill behaved brats from the word go, and dumb like fuckin' rocks. Overheard from the 6 year old, discussing dessert w/ his mom the other night: "Mommy, what I can have?" The 4 year old I can't even understand, between his lazy speech patterns & southern drawl. Sounds lke he's a deaf kid trying to speak. Mom is absolutely useless, in that she takes no interst in their education, moral, intellectual or othewrise. My wife's older sister is their grandma. She told us the other day that the younger one got in touble a couple times in the same day at school the week before X mas. They then contrived to have his Elf on a Shelf send him a letter warning him of his obligation to behave during this most crucial of weeks. After it was read to him, when he thought no one could hear him, he stood before the elf, muttering: "I'm gonna kill you, Santa." If and when we move down here permanently, as my wife wants to do, I'm not at all comfortable with the idea of my kid possibly ending up in the school this little zero is gonna shoot up with his daddy's guns someday. I MEAN, WHAT FUCKING FOUR YEAR OLD SAYS HE'S GONNA KILL SANTA?! I don't think that would even OCCUR to any kid that's anywhere near normal.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          So I'm in Myrtle with my wife's family. One of her neices has 2 kids (out of wedlock, mind), and I can't stand either one of them. Ill behaved brats from the word go, and dumb like fuckin' rocks. Overheard from the 6 year old, discussing dessert w/ his mom the other night: "Mommy, what I can have?" The 4 year old I can't even understand, between his lazy speech patterns & southern drawl. Sounds lke he's a deaf kid trying to speak. Mom is absolutely useless, in that she takes no interst in their education, moral, intellectual or othewrise. My wife's older sister is their grandma. She told us the other day that the younger one got in touble a couple times in the same day at school the week before X mas. They then contrived to have his Elf on a Shelf send him a letter warning him of his obligation to behave during this most crucial of weeks. After it was read to him, when he thought no one could hear him, he stood before the elf, muttering: "I'm gonna kill you, Santa." If and when we move down here permanently, as my wife wants to do, I'm not at all comfortable with the idea of my kid possibly ending up in the school this little zero is gonna shoot up with his daddy's guns someday. I MEAN, WHAT FUCKING FOUR YEAR OLD SAYS HE'S GONNA KILL SANTA?! I don't think that would even OCCUR to any kid that's anywhere near normal.

I get the thing about the accent and the slow speech patterns. I've got distant relatives who I need fucking subtitles to understand.

The psycho kid thing only gets worse the further South you go. I was in Tennessee a few days ago and I saw a few things that blew my mind. I mean, who tries to stab another kid with a football trophy?

Hell, Myrtle is redneck Vegas. The only places that aren't jacked up in price are still too close to the city. The Carolinas are weird as shit, though. Not Florida bad, but still pretty weird.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Don't even get me started on some of the lazy speech patterns in Jersey. I have very few verbal cues that get me growling (two, to be specific). I cringe every time I hear someone say that they are going to the "lie-berry" (Library, you ignorant stooge) and that someone "axed" them to do something (someone really asked you to do it, not chop it like firewood).

Comment

• Lieberries and strawbraries!

Comment

• How about a nice glass of "melk". "Ek-cetera, ek-cetera..."

Comment

• Now they're thinking of doing away with cursive writing in schools because everyone is typing on keyboards. What is going on?!

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nuXZcw60ZQo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-oRIRZ7glmo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That crazy ball of sugar high is a college student now. I would love to see him now.

Comment

• The fact he's doing that routine to the Mortal Kombat theme makes it so much better.

Comment

• Herp motherfucking derp.

had a friend that tried telling me that I should stop hanging with Baltar and smoke synthetic shit like this. I looked at him, laughed, and told him he was a moron.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mXuRu9296mE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I don't blame the kid. That poor bastard didn't have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X