What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Kid-hater. Cat-lover. That's our Lisa!!!
    What can I say, I'm a renaissance woman. Multi-faceted. Eclectic. Spits on the sidewalk in front of Babies R Us as I breeze my way in to Petland Discounts.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
      What can I say, I'm a renaissance woman. Multi-faceted. Eclectic. Spits on the sidewalk in front of Babies R Us as I breeze my way in to Petland Discounts.
      You two should hang out.

Granted, pulling one of them into the real world has been tried and garnered less-than ideal results, we can give it a shot again.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-28-2011, 02:37 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahahah
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
          You two should hang out.

Granted, pulling one of them into the real world has been tried and garnered less-than ideal results, we can give it a shot again.
          GET MAI PIKTURE OFF THE INTERWEBZ, YOOU!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• WAT? They can see through each other's eyes? CREEPY.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Naaaah, they figured out a way to fuck with people. "Okay, here comes mummy - YOU just start squirming uncomfortably, and I'LL cry out, 'I have to pee!' Got it?"

Comment

• Fucking lulz. What a dicknose.

Comment

• FUCK YEAH MAN MALLRATS RIOT

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xfs0R-7cS_s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• seriously....

Comment

• That kid needs a 360 stat!!
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What kid actively goes out of his way to get a wedgie? Kid's gonna grow up to be a serial killer or something.

Comment

• This kid is great.

Comment

Working...
                              X