What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Keep on shining you crazy diamond.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XjAMdbEXSdo?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• holy shit. o_0

Comment

• <object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh93712Nrdrj326k3W"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh93712Nrdrj326k3W" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

Comment

• His rage is palpable...

Comment

• Go ahead. Tell me parents shouldn't be issued one of these whenever they enter a store.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                  <object height="374" width="448">

<embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh93712Nrdrj326k3W" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="374" width="448"></object>
                  I do not claim to be a perfect parent, but if my kids pulled that shit? Drop kick.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Matt's right, you know.

I'm going to start hating kids now.

Comment

• I can't view it because I'm at work, but I've hated kids since 1979. Y'all need to recognize BDR's very own kid-hating trailblazer! I DEMAND MY RECOGNITION!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        I do not claim to be a perfect parent, but if my kids pulled that shit? Drop kick.
                        The image that is on the quote makes it look like the kid is fucking the pokemon cards.

Comment

• Hahaha, he's totally molesting Charazard.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                            I can't view it because I'm at work, but I've hated kids since 1979. Y'all need to recognize BDR's very own kid-hating trailblazer! I DEMAND MY RECOGNITION!
                            Her another reason why I love you...sigh.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• A good figging would tighten up that little shit's shot group.

Comment

• Kid-hater. Cat-lover. That's our Lisa!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X