What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      And of course they'll blame the videogames, not a kid with severe problems... you don't stab with a katana, it's a slashing weapon. Moron.
      MY BOY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jub Jub
        we should not be surprized at things like this going on in todays world the bible says ther will be times like these before Jesus comes back.
        Joe Dirt's Mom is right.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't remember reading about video game killings in the bible.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's in the CD-ROM edition, which comes with the free Commander Keen game.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ENCARTA: BIBLE EDITION 1994 VERSION

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                It's in the CD-ROM edition, which comes with the free Commander Keen game.
                Dude, mine had that old Wing Commander game with Mark Hamill in it!
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Dude, mine had that old Wing Commander game with Mark Hamill in it!
                  AND GINGER LYNN!

*sploosh!*

Comment

• OUR OWN MARY MAGDALENE!
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• OH THE HUMANITY.

Comment

• Only good thing to come out of that shitshow was the Gear magazine pictures.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yep yep.

Comment

• Oh my. Kids at that age behaving like kids at that age. APOCALYPSE!!!!!

Comment

• He should have made squinty eyes at the principal.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AEPvSo8bE2I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X