No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking hell! I mean, okay, I'm all for child support in it's place, but Linda Evangelista is *still* a working model - yes, she's 46, which is incredibly long in the tooth to be a working model, but she's still gorgeous enough and famous enough that she gets plenty of work. She's not doing runway work so much anymore, but she still does a lot of cosmetic ads, which net her hundreds of thousands of bucks. Plus, she pulled down millions in the 90s when she was much younger - there's no way she needs those kinds of bucks. I just think it's pointless to bleed someone when you're fabulously wealthy yourself.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• WAT?!?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• afraid to click that while at work
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• it's just about how some precious snowflake found "oral sex" in the dictionary so the dumbfuck parents got the dictionary banned at the school.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yes!

YOUR CHILD IS SAFE FROM THE OUTSIDE WORLD NOW!

Time to pat yourselves on the back.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm more pissed at the school district for allowing it to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                Yes!

YOUR CHILD IS FUCKED THE FIRST TIME THEY DEAL WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD NOW!

Time to shoot yourself in the mouth.
                repaired...

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                  I'm more pissed at the school district for allowing it to happen.
                  Go to one of their fucking board meetings and you'll facepalm until you no longer have a face.

Or a palm.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THEY ARE OUT OF CONTROL!

In the 40C heat of an Iranian summer, what better way to have fun and stay cool than a water fight with friends? In the Islamic republic, however, things are a bit more complicated.

For one group of boys and girls, their game turned serious when they were arrested for taking part in a water pistol fight in a park in the capital, Tehran.

Last Friday hundreds of enthusiasts used plastic pistols and empty bottles to play in the ironically named Garden of Water and Fire for hours and, to the surprise of many, without police interference. But the event – organised on Facebook – prompted criticism from conservatives when pictures of it emerged online days later.

Iran's state television broadcast a programme on Wednesday showing some of the arrested participants with their backs to the camera, confessing to have played with water and using plastic pistols.

"We had been invited on innernet to come and play with water," one girl said. A boy added: "It was very intimate; it was much more intimate than it should have been."

The head of Tehran's morality police, Ahmad Roozbehani said: "A mixed-gender event took place on Friday ... They had been asked to bring water pistol toys, which most of them had in hand ... they acted against social norms."
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sadly, someone was arrested in Britain for arranging a water fight as well.

Comment

• But it was never going be nearly as lascivious.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just fucking sterilize these winners.

Comment

• "To the JOY of her mum"????? THE JOY???? Fuck that, don't just sterilize the kid, go back in time and sterilize the mom!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7BVvNE78lyc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Dear god. Parents, pay attention to what your kids do online.

Comment

Working...
                                X