What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GODDAMN.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's commitment I suppose.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• good closer

Also I fucking loathe open mics. They're just so uniformly terrible, especially the ones in L.A. proper. A bunch of unfunny shock comics and the occasional crazy asshole off the street, just so that you can do your actually hard-written material to a smattering of laughter and very rare applause. Guh.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I laugh and applaud at anything. I'm a comic's wet dream.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He told you he was hardcore.

Comment

• "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7FkfOYHebRI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>
                I'd fuck that kid up. That family is fucked up.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Who was taping this and why? That was just sad..
                  “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• I'll tell ya what's wrong with kids these days.

Vidya.

Too much vidya.

Too much junk food.

Not enough of the backhand.

Not enough outdoor activity.

FITTER. HAPPIER. MORE PRODUCTIVE.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-17-2011, 09:37 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And buy the kid a decent TV to play his vidya on.

Maybe then he won't threaten murdering you every five minutes.

A CRT? Why not just tie him to the radiator and throw wrenches at him all night long? HAVE YOU NO SHAME?

/serkerzm
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• People still LISTEN to Brokencyde?

"Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I am happy in my ignorance of this "Broken Side" thingywhatsit, but that gif is outstanding.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Russ, if you know what's good for ya. You'll stay the fuck away from anything that contains that "band".

The wikipedia is pretty damn hilarious.

Also, thanks for the GIF praise.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Approaching with caution, and the wiki entry is quite entertaining.

"A Slipknot-Cher duet."

OH LAWD
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hearing Brokencyde was like watching someone run kittens over with a monster truck. Just sooooo wrong on so many levels.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X