What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's what's wrong with him.

STOP FUCKING FEEDING HIM SO FUCKING MUCH!

Comment

• The look on his face when he's shoveling his food in his gullet is great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• For cereal...

He's throwing food down his yap at Warp 9!

NOMNOMNOMNOM!

Comment

• DISGUSTING.

He wants to be fucking Superman? More like the Bouncing Boy!

http://comicbook.com/blog/2009/01/03...t-superheroes/

Comment

• They should have punched his mother in the face as well.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Transferring him to another public school is obviously not the answer. He belongs in juvenile delinquent school. Or a zoo. While they're at it, they should take away all of this lady's parenting rights.

Comment

• http://blogs.chron.com/thelunchtray/..._bans_hom.html

This is why I can't have kids. I would fucking flip my goddamn lid. I don't care if other parents are sending their kids with sodas. It's not your, or my, goddamn business. My kid is getting sent with a sandwich, some chips, and a Hi-C just like I was. Don't feed me this bullshit about nutritional lunches, and having to eat from the cafeteria. It's a fucking cash grab by the school district. Cardboard pizza and ill prepared chicken nuggets are not fucking healthy.

Comment

• Don't have kids, but I'm in 100% agreement with Billy. Sounds exactly like a cash grab, and unless things have changed dramatically in the 25 years or so since I was a student, school food tasted like shit. One of many reasons I brown-bagged it damn near every day.

Comment

• Talked to my sister and best friend about it. Both of them said they would never let the kids eat the school food, it's got to be 100000 times worse than a sandwich and a bag of chips.

Comment

• I remember the days when as a kid my lunch consisted of: blue raspberry slushee, jalapeno krunchers and 2 giant slim jims. Fucking loved that school for the food but hated it for the racism.

Comment

• In high school my lunch was a pack of donuts, a bag of doritos and a lemonade.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• In high school we would just all go to my house, hang with baltar and eat nothing for the most part. Except chicken patties. FUCK YES TO CHICKEN PATTIES.

Comment

• School food was uniformly vile, as I recall. I would have received more nutritional value by sucking the lint out of the classroom carpeting. There's no way in hell that I'd make my kids eat that shit.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Our school food was okay, but they also served pizza as a breakfast item so it's safe to say that they weren't even close to deserving to be the arbiters of others' dietary choices.

Also, chicken fingers and chicken rings. And the awful, creepy neon nacho cheese with the weirdly soupy ground beef mixture. Delicious.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                                And the awful, creepy neon nacho cheese
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X