• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

"But, Mr. Pinhead, girls are grody!"
    "Oh, foolish child. Such sights I have to show you."
    fixed...

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Yeah, I'm a huge tech whore, but would kids have any idea how to get answers without the internet or GPS on their phone? Can any kid born after 1990 even read a map? Do they know how to change a tire or will they need to google that too? I wonder how many parents just tell their kids "google it" instead of actually try teaching their kids shit, which of course leads to B's comment of lack of parenting. Tech has made us all lazy.

Now where's my phone I need to urbanspoon for dinner
      I never learned how to properly read a map. I'm pretty much useless when it comes to directions.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want to go camping with Rob and vanish while hiking. Which way does the sun rise Rob!?

Comment

• *looks at TEH GOOGLE*
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            The problem with kids today? Parents, or lack thereof.
            Yeah, these people kinda seem like helicopter parents.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I want to go camping with Rob and vanish while hiking. Which way does the sun rise Rob!?
            My ex was AMAZED when I explained how you could find your direction by using the sun. AMAZED. You'd have thought I just shat a bunch of diamond eggs.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Jake Faberge

Comment

• Fuck Zack and fuck that stupid little bully bastard who got his ass slammed into oblivion. I hope that ankle screams with pain every time the weather changes you punk bitch.

Casey kid can take a punch and crushes people with slams.. if he plays his cards right he can grow up to be the white Rampage Jackson. Great timing on that grapple fuck, too.
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                  My ex was AMAZED when I explained how you could find your direction by using the sun. AMAZED. You'd have thought I just shat a bunch of diamond eggs.
                  This is why I hate people and want them to die.

If a zombie apocalypse or natural disaster strikes, I want useful people with me... because I really don't want to have to do every goddamned thing.

If you slow me down, I cut you loose. Or use you as bait for misdirection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                    I had something like that happen to me back in college. When I was a freshman in my Basic Design class, one of the exercises was to take multicolored slips of paper, arrange them by how colors would mix together and what resulting colors and patterns you would get. For example, a red piece and a blue piece would make a purple piece. You'd link the purple piece to another red and blue piece, have the red link to a yellow piece to make orange, etc.

It was an easy assignment, and I blew through it in 5 minutes. The rest of the class was still going after a half hour. Mostly because they didn't know what colors made green, orange, purple, etc., so I got roped in as the class Mr. Wizard for the remainder of the exercise. The girl who sat next to me, a gorgeous blonde named Corinne, looked at me with astonishment when I showed her that red + yellow = orange.
                    "WOW, Tim! Where did you learn how to do that?"
                    "TV. There's this show called 'Sesame Street'. I was 3."

Hot as hell, smart as toast.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                      This is why I hate people and want them to die.

If a zombie apocalypse or natural disaster strikes, I want useful people with me... because I really don't want to have to do every goddamned thing.

If you slow me down, I cut you loose. Or use you as bait for misdirection.
                      Yup, we live in uncertain times and shit could go bad with zero notice. I need people with me that can skin an animal and know how to find water.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Yeah, I'm a huge tech whore, but would kids have any idea how to get answers without the internet or GPS on their phone? Can any kid born after 1990 even read a map? Do they know how to change a tire or will they need to google that too? I wonder how many parents just tell their kids "google it" instead of actually try teaching their kids shit, which of course leads to B's comment of lack of parenting. Tech has made us all lazy.

Now where's my phone I need to urbanspoon for dinner
                        So basically it will be like Children of Men and all procreational will cease were something to happen to the Internet. Because you know, kids wouldn't be able to google "How to" directions in fucking.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          So basically it will be like Children of Men and all procreational will cease were something to happen to the Internet. Because you know, kids wouldn't be able to google "How to" directions in fucking.
                          God I hope so then us old fuckers can take the spry females and show em how its done.

Comment

• I can skin a deer in such a fashion that it's own hide becomes a container for the leftover bits.

I also shoot fairly well. Plus I'm fat so I can go without food longer so there's that.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              I can skin a deer in such a fashion that it's own hide becomes a container for the leftover bits.

I also shoot fairly well. Plus I'm fat so I can go without food longer so there's that.
                              And your drippings will add flavor to the food...

What? Oh, sorry! Have another Twinkie™, bro! Man, I love to watch you eat!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                And your drippings will add flavor to the food...

What? Oh, sorry! Have another Twinkie™, bro! Man, I love to watch you eat!
                                it's like watching a baby deer try to stand for the first time! So cute.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X