What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVISCERATED
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/__IjcLVBBYc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Calling horseshit for Richard's story, as his buddy was recording the whole thing on his cell. If the victim started everything like Richard claims, that stuff would've wound up on the footage too. Plus, the bully had at least two friends of his involved - one recording, one stepping in after he got powerbombed.

He's trying to get sympathy and/or save face.

Comment

• That kid deserves another punch to the head.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• http://www.9to5mac.com/56971/this-is...es-killing-it/

Unreasonably angry over this for many reasons. Also, you named your kid "Bridger"? Fuck you. I hope you get a piano dropped on you.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• When/if we have kids they will be given an Atari first and will work their way up from there.

LEARN YOUR ROOTS

Comment

• Start 'em out with Pong, Rob, then go from there.

Comment

• I still have our first PONG game. Just two bigass paddles with a TV connector.

Comment

• My kid's getting a Tandy 1000 with a bunch of 5.25" floppies and fuck you if you don't like it you little brainless turd

~

Comment

• They'll be like "Can you just hit me instead? I really don't want to learn MS-DOS."

~

Comment

• Give them an surprise ass beating every week... out of nowhere.

Then they'll be happy with whatever the fuck you give them.

Also, I wish scurvy in all its horrors on the dicksmoke who named their child 'Bridger'. Somehow, I seriously doubt it was a SeaQuest thing, and more a hipster thing... so fucking scurvy to the lot of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          Give them an surprise ass beating every week... out of nowhere.

Then they'll be happy with whatever the fuck you give them.

Also, I wish scurvy in all its horrors on the dicksmoke who named their child 'Bridger'. Somehow, I seriously doubt it was a SeaQuest thing, and more a hipster thing... so fucking scurvy to the lot of them.
                          "I got a 'Mexican Ball In A Cup'! After the bruises healed, of course."

Comment

• As King of the Jews, I demand this kid be burned with fire-acid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWD0v...layer_embedded
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• KILL THAT FUCKING KID.

Comment

• THANK YOU!
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X