No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iVtNzONbaiU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iVtNzONbaiU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhr3Ryos5fuAaGMWpr"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhr3Ryos5fuAaGMWpr" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've heard about cases of anorexia in guys before but reading this testimonal was something.

Not going without food? I don't know how people do it, I'd just stop functioning. But that's why they need the pyschological help.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The kid absolutely needs help, medical and psychological.

I can sympathize, as I too have an eating disorder, to an extent. I really don't eat all that much, never have, and really need to have more variety in what I do eat. Most of this happened when I was a real little kid, prior to a wicked bout of pneumonia (almost kacked out). I was put on an experimental treatment which worked like gangbusters, but the side effect was a lowered desire for varying up my diet. Add to that this happened during a formative time for me physically/psychologically, and my eating habits got locked in to a point (explains why I'm a bit uncomfortable eating socially - still too much of a loner for some reason).

Since I've been married, though, I have tried other stuff than I usually ate, but still have a way to go. Mucho kudos to my wife for that.

Despite all that, though I am healthy (I have what's called a survivor's metabolism - I can go a long time on very little food). Just need to shed some pounds and change my sedentary lifestyle a bit.

Comment

• Wow, I would have never expected to hear something like that, Tim.

I just couldn't believe how much exercise the kid was doing every day. Judinging from what was being done, it look at least 4 to 5 hours a day. I'm surprised that his body just didn't stop from the exhaustion. But OCD can really make you do some very strange things.

Comment

• Wow, Tim I never knew that!

I can also sympathize with this kid. Despite the fact that I need to lose 30 lbs and get with an exercise program NOW, I had a form of an eating disorder when I was in college, and it was very similar to this kid's. I was eating okay, that wasn't the issue. The problem was that I couldn't stop exercising (ironic at this point in my life, right?). I'd work out like a mad woman, I couldn't stop. As my weight dropped, I kept going further and further. I'm 5'4" or so, and I'd dropped down to 100 lbs, which sounds simply too skinny, but on me, it was totally skeletal. I was exercising off far more calories than I was taking in. I credit my aunt with finally getting me to gain a little weight back - my mom and sister had been bugging me to gain some back, but you know how it is when you're 19 and your mom tells you to do something. But it was Thanksgiving break when I walked into my aunt's house - she took one look at me and went, "Oh, dear god!" in a pretty horrified way. That was the moment - seeing her reaction - when I realized I didn't look as pretty as I thought I did. And even then, I only gained 5 lbs back to keep my family off my back. I never got up to a normal weight till I graduated from college. I don't know how it happened, but I eventually just snapped out of it.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I learned long ago that you can still be fit... yet look like me!

I have washboard abs... concealed in a protective sheath of fat.

And yes... if I carry on eating and boozing like I do, I may not be able to see my dick in 10 years... but I'll still smoke your ass in a 5 mile run, or working the heavy bag.

Comment

• With a plan like that Vin, you'll be the most agile fat man this side of Jackie Gleason.

And here I am sweating the fact I've only worked out once a week for about an hour.

It's been a really fucking tough month.

Comment

• Stay away from my ass smoke.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• No one wants your Texas stench, Russ.

Comment

• It was directed toward our resident Kill Machine, but thanks for your input.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My mistake *backs away slowly*

Comment

• Nothing wrong with these two kids, but you've got issues if you don't tear up after reading this.

Didn't know where else to put this, but I are misty.

Comment

• Kids getting diseases like that sucks.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ALS is horrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X