No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Gavin Rossdale - "Glycerine" and "Everything Zen" are two of my favorite songs.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Judges?

*Gets signal*

I'll allow it.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Don't worry folks, if I have kids I am going to post their beating bruises on Facebook.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
          And Gavin Rossdale - "Glycerine" and "Everything Zen" are two of my favorite songs.
          Oh honey....
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
            And Gavin Rossdale - "Glycerine" and "Everything Zen" are two of my favorite songs.
            When his artistic highlight is his role in Constantine, it's pretty telling. One of the worst singer of all time. He couldn't sing for shit, and live he was hilarious.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Don't worry folks, if I have kids I am going to post their beating bruises on Facebook.

Then tag yourself as the bruises.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                When his artistic highlight is his role in Constantine, it's pretty telling. One of the worst singer of all time. He couldn't sing for shit, and live he was hilarious.
                I liked him live, you commie mountie Mipple man!!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Oh honey....
                  And oh, hey, you hush up too!

Comment

• Bush kicked ass on their first two albums. Dude can put on live show. Solo was crap, and he did pretty well in Constantine I thought. Haters gonna hate.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
                      Bush kicked ass on their first two albums. Dude can put on live show. Solo was crap, and he did pretty well in Constantine I thought. Haters gonna hate.
                      (*Rossdalefistbump!*)

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Agreed... he could not carry a tune even if it had a convenient handle.

When you're best known for marrying a woman with worse man-hands than Uma Thurman... it's time to fade quietly into obscurity.

Comment

• HATERS GONNA HATE.

Comment

• Also, Bush got me laid alot in junior high. So I can't hate on them.

Comment

HATERS GONNA HATE.
                              AND RERB RUNS THIS BOARD, YOU BAD MEN!!!

Comment

Also, George W. Bush got me laid alot in junior high. So I can't hate on him.
                                I knew he was a frat guy and all, but doesn't being Governor of Texas take up your time?
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X