No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the abortion prevention agents are the people that go around removing hangers from all the hospital closets.

Comment

• Semen. Lots and lots of semen.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• ...working crazy hours with little pay...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VhBEyuZgM5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VhBEyuZgM5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• After his initial freak out, his lost/confused look is worth ten blown eardrums.

(I'd have used a vuvuzela)

Fuckin' McDonald's nee-Lovin'...
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "I Am McLovin'"? Moar liek "I ATE McLovin'" amirite?

Comment

• Fuck this kid. And fuck his parents.

Comment

• Jesus!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Geez. My brother and I would get a spanking from my dad if we pulled any of the shit this kid gets away with. That worked wonders for us.

Seriously, I've said it before and I'll say it again - parents should be issued Genuine, Marlon Perkins approved Mutual Of Omaha's Wild Kingdom tranquilzer guns. Kid acts up, one tranq shot, and the kid sleeps blissfully for hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Geez. My brother and I would get a spanking from my dad if we pulled any of the shit this kid gets away with. That worked wonders for us.
                      We didn't even need to get spanked when I was a kid! My mother's screaming voice was terrifying! I'm not kidding - she'd keep us in line with the sheer timbre of her voice; your blood would run cold when you'd hear her start to yell. I was spanked exactly once when I was a kid - and my mother said I was the best behaved of the four of us.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I was spanked once. I had the handprint on my ass/thigh for over 3 days. Never acted like that again.

Comment

• I think they misspelled that kids name in the article. Shouldn't it be spelled "Damien"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I was spanked once. I had the handprint on my ass/thigh for over 3 days. Never acted like that again.
                            Same here - it's one of my earliest memories, too, and it was over something important that she wanted to stress to me. I was three, and I out with my oldest brother, and I wouldn't hold his hand when we crossed the street. He said either I hold his hand or he'd tell when we got home. I wouldn't, and sure enough he sold me out to Mom the minute we walked in the door. She didn't hesitate for a second - she grabbed me up and smacked me across the ass, one good hard WHACK!, and that was all it took. Point taken! And that was it, that was the only time she ever needed to spank me. She used it when it was absolutely necessary to get her point across - if she hit, you knew she meant business.

Comment

• I guess I must be more boneheaded. I broke many a wooden spoon with my ass back in the day.

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3PpYasA94sU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3PpYasA94sU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                                X