No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.A. Live is pretty safe, but it's like a stone's throw from Skid Row. I won't be surprised if (god forbid, but I wouldn't be surprised) news stories pop up about people at this thing getting robbed or worse. Shit, if I was a poor homeless dude who heard about this I'd be casing the joint just to steal whatever I could get my hands on in spite of whatever police presence is going to be there.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
      I'm not gonna lie, I have tickets to go with my friends again like we did last year. But sleep in a tent for 8 days in downtown LA just to see a fucking movie? Fuck. That. Fucking hippies.

The longest I ever spent in front of a theater was like 13 hours for Phantom Menace tickets back in high school. But it was fun. A buddy and I went up with a whole cig pack full of joints and we'd take turns sneaking off to light up. Plus the atmosphere was fun since everyone thought this movie was going to be the second coming.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
        L.A. Live is pretty safe, but it's like a stone's throw from Skid Row. I won't be surprised if (god forbid, but I wouldn't be surprised) news stories pop up about people at this thing getting robbed or worse. Shit, if I was a poor homeless dude who heard about this I'd be casing the joint just to steal whatever I could get my hands on in spite of whatever police presence is going to be there.
        Wow. Taking that kind of chance over a movie - and a movie they're no doubt going to see a bazillion times.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          I will dip into my slush fund and give any one of our LA members $10K in Krugerrand to throw petrol bombs into TwiTard City before Friday.
          I will see your ten thousand, and raise you seven thousand pesos (from the village in Santo Poco) to change it to pisswaterballoons.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hope this chick has to register as a sex offender. Just because she sounds like a real winner.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Seriously! Who the fuck does that?
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Oh god, I just saw that. At first I sort of laughed, then I realized just how...disgusting that is.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I don't see what the big deal is I do that with pictures of Rob all the time. Ooooh! She is 13! Yeah that's wrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                    I don't see what the big deal is I do that with pictures of Rob all the time. Ooooh! She is 13! Yeah that's wrong!
                    I gave you my consent on the basis that it was for an art project. You better not have lied to me Lawless.

Comment

• I hate to say "yeah, it's SLC, what do you expect?" buuuut yeah, it's SLC, what do you expect?

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uu7Db5On00U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uu7Db5On00U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Also, the last name is Gross. *snicker*

Comment

• That kid is going to be awesome at Rock Band.

Comment

• We all wear masks, metaphorically speaking....

Mother Yi said during pregnancy she didn't take any medications except some abortion prevention agents prescribed by the doctors at Xiangxiang Women and Children's Hospital.
                              WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?! Isn't an abortion prevention agent simply not having an abortion?

Comment

• Or crossing your legs really, really hard?

Comment

Working...
                                X