No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me five minutes in a room alone with him and a pencil, and he'll happily tell everyone where Natalee's body is.

Comment

• SPOILER: He's gonna stick the pencil up the dude's butt
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I was thinking of the less obvous route and pop the guy's ear drum with the pencil.

I read it in a Michael Connelly book.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Nah... you do it with a straightened paper clip that you've heated up with a lighter.

Comment

• Isn't there something in the Anarchist's Cookbook about that?
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Actually, it was in a translated GRU manual from the old USSR pre-Gorby. I'm still trying to find a copy of it, but no joy so far.

Sad panda...

Comment

• There's gotta be tons of those just laying around.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• There was a specific one that offered tips on how to elicit confessions in certain ways. Not many of those. A guy in Germany had one, but he wanted 500 Euro for it. I told him to lech mich doch am schwantz...

Comment

• Re: the pencil trick - If you've seen it done, you don't need me to explain it to you. If you haven't, believe me, you don't want to know.

Comment

• We could lock him in a room with PK for a couple of hours. After that, he'd probably confess to the Lindbergh baby kidnapping.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Seriously. come on.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was gonna post that! Twi-tards are made of LULZ!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I will dip into my slush fund and give any one of our LA members $10K in Krugerrand to throw petrol bombs into TwiTard City before Friday.

Comment

• I'm not gonna lie, I have tickets to go with my friends again like we did last year. But sleep in a tent for 8 days in downtown LA just to see a fucking movie? Fuck. That. Fucking hippies.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• You know, I have no problem with seeing the movies, because I think visually, they're really lovely. They've done a bang up job with the cinematography. But the stories suck, which is where I have my issues with the "Twilight Saga". I mean, I'll cop to it - I rented "Twilight" and "New Moon", and visually, I thought they were beautiful. But having such a tame storyline and calling it a "vampire" movie still makes me get all stabby.

So says the woman with the blinky "Legally Blonde" avatar.
                                Last edited by Lisa; 06-23-2010, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X