What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
    So say two idiots decide to write up a contract for one to sell the other one crack cocaine for $500, and they both sign on the dotted line - it doesn't matter.
    Where were you last Friday?!

Comment

• No one who has 5 c-notes to throw around is buying crack.

(But I see your point.)

People should be required to get a breeding license.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
        No one who has 5 c-notes to throw around is buying crack.
        (*Sigh....*) I was using a random dollar figure as an example, bubby.

(But I see your point.)
        Thank you!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...TnWzMPmKeAwrfL

FBI funded his trip to Peru...

Comment

• Okay, so I don't know a ton about criminal law yet, nor anything about the Aruba to Peru trip funded by the feds for the attempted extortion of a US citizen. But if they fucked this up somehow and he gets to go free.... that wouldn't happen, would it? Could he claim entrapment?
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Entrapment would mean somehow they forced him to commit murder. That's obviously not the case. He claimed he would give them info on where to find Holloway's body for $25K. They paid the money, then he skipped Aruba and went to Peru.

Comment

• Okay, good. I'm still just worried that he's going to manage to wiggle out of this somehow, or with even less punishment, because the FBI screwed up. They should have arrested him on the spot in Aruba.

Comment

• Sometimes kids are awesome.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...comments=false
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• BLAME IT ON THE SAW MOVIES
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, that angle is a bit misleading I think. How about THE GUY WAS FUCKING CRAZY. We're playing a benefit for that chick tomorrow night.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The FARTicle View Post
                          “With the insight gained from this additional information, we believe the danger Ms. Belty was facing went well beyond just being assaulted by a hammer,” Piper wrote.
                          No shit, Sherlock.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haaaaa!!!! Haaaaah!!!! Oh, yes, Joran, you just hold SO many cards!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...to_natale.html

Comment

• Even if "what he knows" results in a shorter sentence, it won't make the prison rape stop even if the dick hits his dinner...

Here's hoping!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                Even if "what he knows" results in a shorter sentence, it won't make the prison rape stop even if the dick hits his dinner...

Here's hoping!
                                Yes - plus, no one's going to really fall for that. He got the $25,000 from the FBI because he tried to trick them where they could find Natalee's body. He said she was in an abandoned house, but when they got there - no remains, plus the house hadn't even been built yet when Natalee disappeared and this asshead took off for Peru. So why should they believe him now? OR, fly a couple of officials from Aruba to Peru to get his statement. But they'd better not do anything like cut his sentence for the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X