No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, my bad. I got the name confused and didn't even give half a look to the face. Ignore me, I'm an idiot!
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/08/...ex.html?hpt=T1

And this is why I still support the death penalty. Not even a life sentence in Peru!? So, the max is 35 years. But according to the article his confession will be rewarded with a lesser sentence. So this fucker could get out in his 30s - 40s and still be completely able to continue his predatory lifestyle. I hope he gets buttraped to death in prison.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Not even a life sentence in Peru!? So, the max is 35 years. But according to the article his confession will be rewarded with a lesser sentence. So this fucker could get out in his 30s - 40s and still be completely able to continue his predatory lifestyle.
        What an absolutely shit legal system. I hadn't heard about Peru's criminal law system. So when I heard this morning that he confessed, I wrongly figured that he'd get life in prison or the death penalty - which, my reasoning was, "Hey if he sees he's not going anywhere till he's dead, he may figure to just confess about the Holloway killing", right? But no - of course not! Why don't they make this little prick pay for taking two lives? So there's no real closure for this girl's family in Peru, and no closure whatsoever for the Holloways.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
          So when I heard this morning that he confessed, I wrongly figured that he'd get life in prison or the death penalty - which, my reasoning was, "Hey if he sees he's not going anywhere till he's dead, he may figure to just confess about the Holloway killing", right?
          Exactly what I thought Lisa! I didn't get halfway into that article before my blood pressure started to spike. But at least we know where to go if we want to rape and murder college girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Exactly what I thought Lisa! I didn't get halfway into that article before my blood pressure started to spike. But at least we know where to go if we want to rape and murder college girls.
            Or rape and murder guys who rape and murder college girls...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
              Or rape and murder guys who rape and murder college girls...
              I like your thinking. But Ed has to do the raping.

Comment

• I was thinking more like... with a chair leg or broken whiskey bottle. No one need put their weiner in him at all.

Comment

• Who's to say Ed isn't into using a broken whiskey bottle?

Comment

• Ed's too vanilla. I'm not sure if he likes rough trade.

Still...

One never knows, does one?

Comment

• What the shit?!

Yes 19 is cutting it close, but still. WHAT THE SHIT!?
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        Ed's too vanilla. I'm not sure if he likes rough trade.

Still...

One never knows, does one?
                        *shifts eyes*
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Now CNN is saying that he had info confirming his role in the Holloway murder on his laptop, and when he returned from getting coffee Flores was reading his laptop and had seen that info. He went nuts and beat her to death. Ugh.

Comment

• May he be brutally beaten and serviced in South America's finest prisons.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              What the shit?!

Yes 19 is cutting it close, but still. WHAT THE SHIT!?
                              Well, now that that's public, he should be off to jail soon enough. First of all, beating someone is battery, which is illegal, which we already know.

Second of all - hey, maybe I did earn that 98 in contract law after all! - you can't enter into a contract for an illegal entity. Now, many many contracts are binding - you'd be surprised what can qualify as a legally binding contract. But not this. If you try to contract for something illegal, it's automatically a void contract - it never existed. So say two idiots decide to write up a contract for one to sell the other one crack cocaine for $500, and they both sign on the dotted line - it doesn't matter. Crack is illegal, so it's automatically a non- existent contract. So since this dipshit is trying to get his equally dumb girlfriend to sign a contract allowing him to beat her - it's automatically void, since battery is an illegal offense.

Of course, the fact that she's allowing him to beat her at all makes you wonder where her brain is, contract or not.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• They both deserve to die. It's retards like them that just keep breeding and ruining the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X