No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's dumb. I'm convinced that most of the dudes who do this have tiny penises.

Also it's a helluva lot of fun to completely shut down some dolt who's running his mouth off like this by disagreeing instead of being like "YEAH BRAH LET'S RUB DICKS GIRLS ARE SUCH HOES UNNNGGGHH MANCONTACT"
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Also it's clear they've never tested the elasticity of a vajay.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Well, despite all that, you're good peoples.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• *pops head into thread* Did someone say rub dicks together?
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            *pops head into thread* Did someone say rub dicks together?
            Apparently to get a good time out of Jake is to disparage a lady. I have to wonder if Jake doesn't get turned on by it. The disparaging or the dick rubbing, either could be "it."

Comment

• Jake's the kind of guy I could picture challenging one of these guys to a duel or something.

"Did I hear you right, sir? Have you implied that Francine in Human Resources is a trollop? Jake say thee, NAY! For shame that thou wouldst shame such a delicate flower of femininity! CAD! BOUNDER! (removes glove, slaps both men with one pass, for Jake's hands are huge, thus his gloves are as well). It's pistols at dawn on the 'morrow, blackguards!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                It's dumb. I'm convinced that most of the dudes who do this have tiny penises.

Also it's a helluva lot of fun to completely shut down some dolt who's running his mouth off like this by disagreeing instead of being like "YEAH BRAH LET'S RUB DICKS GIRLS ARE SUCH HOES UNNNGGGHH MANCONTACT"
                Usually yelled while both men are in the same pooter...

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Apparently to get a good time out of Jake is to disparage a lady. I have to wonder if Jake doesn't get turned on by it. The disparaging or the dick rubbing, either could be "it."
                  i secretly take up for women because i believe that they all have to be white-knighted and cannot handle anything on their own also it makes me feel empowered over those feminazi hoes y'know

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                    i secretly take up for women because i believe that they all have to be white-knighted and cannot handle anything on their own also it makes me feel empowered over those feminazi hoes y'know
                    And you're telling me no girl's snatched you up yet? Maybe it's your cologne?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      And you're telling me no girl's snatched you up yet? Maybe it's your cologne?
                      He won't wear cologne, remember Tim? He smells like barbell and rabbit.

Comment

• I don't wear cologne, I just rely on warm wet farts.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          He won't wear cologne, remember Tim? He smells like barbell and rabbit.
                          "Barbell and Rabbit - By Calvin Klein. For the softer moments of circuit training."
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                            "Barbell and Rabbit - By Calvin Klein. For the softer moments of circuit training."
                            ILOVEHIM. Bottle feeding the little shit is more entertaining than I had ever expected.

~

Comment

• You think that's fun?

Just wait until you taste him!

Comment

• should I just start feeding him garlic cloves right now y/n

~

Comment

Working...
                                X