What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice the age of the mother? 16.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yep. Poor baby, poor mother, poor dog. I can't really fault anyone at this point. I just feel really bad.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I know this is completely judgmental of me, but I look at the trailer and think "No surprise."
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          I know this is completely judgmental of me, but I look at the trailer and think "No surprise."
          As a dude who pretty much grew up in a trailer, I gotta agree.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
            Yep. Poor baby, poor mother, poor dog. I can't really fault anyone at this point. I just feel really bad.
            Yeah, pretty much - it's just horrible all around. The article said the dog was never aggressive before. But if you have a baby, you have to be careful, even with a dog who's never been aggressive, but especially with a breed like pit bulls. It only takes one time. Animals sense things, and sometimes those things aren't good. There must have been something about this new little person that freaked the dog out, and you have to take that into consideration. But then again, as Howard pointed out - 16. What 16 year old is going to think "Hey, he's a good dog, but better safe than sorry." What an awful thing for all of them.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              As a dude who pretty much grew up in a trailer, I gotta agree.

I've been around a few trailers and that one? Yeah, it screamed something bad is going to happen/has happened here.

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. AWESOME.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                  Any relation of yours?
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                    I wanted to laugh at this, but I'm currently busy HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN AFTER LOOKING AT YOUR AVATAR
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I was about to say, is it necessary to have Keith "Vagina eyes" Richards up there?
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Looks like he went through the Event Horizon...

...and for the better, I might add.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• great now I'm going to waste the rest of the morning listening to Animal Collective I hope you're happy

I really, really like their Fall Be Kind EP, too.

~

Comment

• MWAHAHAHAHAEDIT

("Summertime Clothes" still incites feelings of WALKEN ON SUNSHINE wherever it plays)
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              I was about to say, is it necessary to have Keith "Vagina eyes" Richards up there?
                              Is THAT who that is? Jesus FUCK!

BTW, "Vagina Eyes" FTW.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• FUCK. This kid should have went to Craig's List. I'm sure he couldn't do worse.

She looks like:

Comment

Working...
                                X