No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's probably because I have ten thousand people who comment on my shit on the reg.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Even though I shun Facebook, Jake's comments were gold - thanks for re-posting them here.

EDIT - I love the tags - are those new? "Retards", "Sterilization", and "Use condoms people"!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Jake's comments are not showing up on my iPhone's Facebook app! It's just blank! BIGOT CONSPIRACY!
        Or is could be it's because you're using an iPhone. I can see them perfectly on my Droid-based phone.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I freely admit that the iPhone Facebook app sucks and likes to freak out all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I freely admit that the iPhone Facebook app sucks and likes to freak out all the time.
            It's a "second-class" app...

Yes... I went there.

Comment

• That Salon article I linked has some good stuff in the comments section.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• An editorial of sorts from another Salon writer about the Constance McMillen prom fiasco:

http://www.salon.com/life/lgbt/index..._gay_prom_date

Glad to see she realized what an unkind thing she did to her friend, but I think she gives the assheads in Constance McMillen's town a little too much credit. Dipshits like that generally never feel bad about their bad behavior towards others. They'll justify that shit till they're old and gray. Still, I liked what she had to say in that piece.
                Last edited by Lisa; 04-08-2010, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• As Jake would say, "Welp..."

http://www.salon.com/news/tea_partie...digby_open2010

Comment

• Digby's one of my favorite bloggers out there, bar none.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yeah, he's good. I like Salon.com in general a whole lot.

Comment

• Speaking of Salon, there's another contirbutor named Mark Greenbaum. I know this guy through my former supervisor. He does some damn good stuff.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Speaking of Salon, there's another contirbutor named Mark Greenbaum. I know this guy through my former supervisor. He does some damn good stuff.

Comment

• I was merely offering a suggestion.

Jeez, you're just actling like Rahm Emmanuel don't ya know.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• http://www.theledger.com/article/201...-Day-Old-Baby#
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• jesus fuck.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X