Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hohoho, merry christmas!

via .tiff at vox:

merry christmas you fuck faces. i lessthanthree you all. especially cj, since he thinks i have no friends. even though i'm the one playing online with them when he's loitering around the 360 dashboard. that's right, i listen to the podcast.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Same to ya. Enoy your unopening of gifts!
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Oh snaps! I love that picture. And I hope all of you bastards have a fantastic holiday celebration.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

dude, that's the best part of christmas. just looking at the items' image on the box. and if it's not on the box, imagining what's inside cause once you open it, you lose all the allure!

Comment

You might be the only creature alive that could resist pushing the shiny red button.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            You might be the only creature alive that could resist pushing the shiny red button.
            damn straight. and plus if i pushed it, it would get smudgy with my finger prints. best to just leave it be inside its nice little clear box.
            Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 12-23-2008, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Happy Holidays to you guys as well
              I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
              Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
              Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
              She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Merry "Heist"mas!!!! And a Happy Few Beers!!! Have fun Bitches!!!!
                "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                Steven Wright

Comment

I hope where every you all are your not freezing your nuts off and you get some cool stuff! Merry Christmas!

Comment

Best Christmas present ever: Phat coming back to the boards!
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Now if only I could seal the deal with Joe Kickass...Happy Kwanzaa bitches, being at work is awesome.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

YIPPIE KIYAY MOTHERFUCKER to one and all, and to all a good night.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                          I hope where every you all are your not freezing your nuts off and you get some cool stuff! Merry Christmas!
                          I'm going to be in North Dakota where the project high for the duration of our stay will be six degrees above zero. And since it's always windy as fuck it will likely be an effective temp of -54712 degrees. I go to bed wearing two shirts, a sweatshirt, flannel pants, wool socks, and a stocking cap.

Comment

But Happy Holidays to you, my internet friends of various denominations!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              I'm going to be in North Dakota where the project high for the duration of our stay will be six degrees above zero. And since it's always windy as fuck it will likely be an effective temp of -54712 degrees. I go to bed wearing two shirts, a sweatshirt, flannel pants, wool socks, and a stocking cap.

I love how you answered him. Lesley and I couldn't even read that sentance. It was like trying to read sanskrit. And we are not fluent in that dead language.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X