No announcement yet.

When shit gets bad...lighten the mood here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If I ever did that to one of my cats, they would piss in my bed (or something equally horrific).
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'm a fan of the dog in the background.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My cat would go berzerk if I tried to do that.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's a mini-Jake!

Our puppy (yes, she'll be a puppy for at least 2 years) wouldn't be able to sit still while something like that was happening. She would have jumped all over that.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• That dog is all "you have no shame" to that cat.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• the dog reminds me of Dotti in coming to america

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• AWWWWWS.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• SRS DAWG IZ SRS:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I love the look of disappointment.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                            http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_372535.html

So ridiculously cute I can barely stand it.
                            I just gave my cat a disappointed look and asked him why he doesn't do that.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Comment

• Oh, god, the cuteness. I love animals in general, they're all too cute for words in my book, but I have a soft spot for pugs. There was an awesome pug next door to us when I was a kid, and I pretty much took her on as my surrogate dog.

This is one of my favorite LOL Cats. Yes, I'm one of "those" people.

2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X