No announcement yet.

When shit gets bad...lighten the mood here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha then that's totally awesome!! Poot-cannon.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ok, resigning from my job tomorrow. Going to substitute until I find a new job. Funny thing is this is not a joke.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        Ok, resigning from my job tomorrow. Going to substitute until I find a new job. Funny thing is this is not a joke.
        Attaboy B. I imagine part you wants to pull that one scene from Half Baked. But I imagine you don't want to burn bridges.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Well not giving them two weeks pretty much burns the bridge but I just don't have it in me to go on any further. Some rough cases lately pretty much raped my soul. Time to move on.

Comment

Substitute as in teach? I will sleep soundly tonight knowing you are going to impart the ways of the RAMPAGE upon our impressionable youths.

Good luck with the jorb search, sir.

Comment

I'm sure my jorb search will be fine. Lol. But yeah, I've subbed before and it's a decent gig. It'll hold me over for a while.

Comment

YOU QUIT YER JERB!!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

He quit his jeob!
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I BROKE MY JERRRR!!
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Let's see some fuckin gooback do that shit for $.35 a day!

Comment

My jerb, I be quittin' it. If they ask me why I'm going to tell them I need more time for squats!!!

Comment

I still think this scene would have worked.

Comment

Movie shit I just realized: Holy shit! Scarface is Guillermo from Weeds!

Comment

OMG. ARe you serious?

ahhaha.

I've only referred to him as Scarface because of that. Great shit.

Comment

Yeah, it's been a looong time (and a lot of weight for Scarface, apparently) since I've seen HALF BAKED.

Comment

Working...
                                X