• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• blip

Comment

• bloop
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• BL:OPS!!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://www.chron.com/news/article/Ta...cy-3532147.php

This is a happy story. Russian Lurch can walk his dog now.

Comment

• I had laser eye surgery and my cornea was too thin to make a flap so they just removed it and shit sucked for a while but I'm starting to see real good now and I'm happy so yay. Also, burning eye smell is worse than 1000 years of non-airconditioned Comic Con.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I vomited out my nose just reading that.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jail inmates taunt Sandusky with Pink Floyd anthem.

After being stripped of all dignity and facing a minimum of 60 years in prison on child sex abuse convictions, it's been reported that disgraced ex-coach Jerry Sandusky was further shamed upon arriving at a Bellefonte prison by inmates taunting him with rounds of the lyric "Hey, teacher! Leave those kids alone" from "The Wall." Prisoners at the Centre County Correctional Facility were prohibited from direct communication with the former Penn State coach but could see him, and when the lights went down, they began serenading the convict with the classic Pink Floyd anthem through the walls. Sandusky is on suicide watch, and his lawyers have said they plan to appeal the guilty verdict.
                  HAHAHAHAHA oh I hope you live forever in a cell, you piece of shit.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That is beautiful.

Comment

• Awesome.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That's pretty awesome.

What's the over/under on him getting killed in prison within the first year? Baby rapers don't tend to get treated well by the other inmates...
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I give him less than a year to either chickenshit his way out or be shivved mercilessly.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It almost feels wrong to wish ass rape on him before he chickenshits or gets shivved.........almost.

As for the song? I hope he squealed like that one fish on Shawshank.

Comment

• Serves the fuckhead right. I'm with Russ - he'll die by his own hand, or deteriorate health-wise (a heart attack or something). As for getting shivved, IMHO probably not. He'll likely be moved to the special section with the other folks who touched kids for the very reason he'd be whacked the second he was put in with the general population.

Comment

• The preferential treatment kid fiddlers get around there is a disgrace.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X