No announcement yet.

When shit gets bad...lighten the mood here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6XQtd9cTGFM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6XQtd9cTGFM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• 2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• New cutest thing EVAR!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...65767#36865767
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Okay... I did one little thing to cheer myself up. I just ordered my mom's Mother's Day flowers online, and I filled out the card from Edison:

"Hai Gran!

Eye buyded yoo mudder's Day flowerz wif mommee's monies! I luvzes yoo verry much, an yoo iz da bestest gran evver! Happee mudderz day!

Luv,

Edison XO"
              I hope the nice people at 1-800-Flowers don't call the cops.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I do the same stuff with our cats when I send cards. Even add little paw prints from each cat.

I are cat-lovar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  I do the same stuff with our cats when I send cards. Even add little paw prints from each cat.

I are cat-lovar!
                  Oh, yeah, we do cards, my Mom's been sending me Mother's Day cards from Edison every year. She never can explain how the cat lives with me, but the card is sent from her address.

But this is the first year I've stepped it up to flowers! George and I talked it over - the regular, in-the-mail card will be from us, and the flowers are from the cat. It's brilliant!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• So I went to the mall today because I hate myself and also my wife had a $50 gift card to Eddie Bauer. I saw two douchers dressed exactly the same- belted jeans with clip-on suspenders, Abercrombie t-shirts that were two sizes too small and probably cost $75, and super-douchey Flock-of-Seagulls haircuts. What the hell, man. Also, a dirty looking kid sporting white-boy dreads with a totally hot girl. What the hell.

I'm such an old man.

Comment

• You are old...

You let them live.

I'm sure the younger version of Grave would have done the right thing.

Comment

• The funny thing was my wife turned to me and said she wanted to pull the suspenders to slap their nipples. I said I wanted to pull the suspenders to strangle them.

More proof I'm old- I thought I put this in the "What's wrong with kids today?" thread.

Comment

• At least you and your wife are sort of on the same sheet of music...

Both your ideas involved suspenders and pain.

Comment

• http://io9.com/5532214/your-liver-i-...ith-fava-beans

Comment

• Now you've done it! Now I want to see that movie! And I did a screen grab of the kitty bunny - I may have to make myself a new avatar for my blog! I have a kitty bunny, but this one's even better.

Comment

• Fuck yeah, accountant beagle.

It's lame that the beagle isn't the main dog this time. I actually like the first movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X