X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      Nerdious' if he ever takes his kid out of the package ^
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        Nerdious' if he ever takes his kid out of the package ^
        He'd shit kittens because it would lose it's value.

Comment

• Hahahahaha, only nerdious would figure in "value" of his own child.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

Me when I found out damn near everything is blocked on my work internet.

Comment

Me when I found out damn near everything is blocked on my work internet.

Me when I found out damn near everything is blocked on your work internet...

Comment

• Me right now....

Me when you realize that you really love me and need me during the day yet can't have me....

Spoiler: Possibly NSFW 

Comment

Me right now....

Me when you realize that you really love me and need me during the day yet can't have me....

Spoiler: Possibly NSFW 
                    Me during the day when you're not here...

Me when you finally show up...

Comment

Me during the day when you're not here...

Me when you finally show up...

Also you are the guy with his visor up.

And Green Beret or not I will Crossface chicken wing your ass. I was taught by the master....

Yep, that's me on the right with Bob Backlund. My credentials are legit!

Comment

• He looks more drunk than you!

Comment

• Yeah, funny thing is he ALWAYS looks like that. It's called severe gingeritis. Helluva nice guy though, he gave me and my buddy so much autographed shit just because the two of us weren't acting like assholes. So many people were all "who the fuck are you?" And regardless if you know the person or not that's just rude. Plus Bob breaks shoulders for fun.

I was way drunk in that pic though. Lulz.

Comment

• Oh, hai! If dis dun't cheer yoo up, yoo r made of wud. LULZ!

Cannot stop laughing!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Comment

• 2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X