No announcement yet.

When shit gets bad...lighten the mood here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A gunbelt of Snickers and Mars bars does not make you look cool.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      No picture, but something I read this morning. A discussion was had on another website about the crazy bastard that rammed into another car with an Obama bumper sticker. A commenter quoted the story link and said

"Fuck the teahadists."

I am seriously in love.
      That's good shit. But these "teahadists" are really starting to fuck up my cool man. I've not been angry enough to beat someone with a sledgehammer for at least 11 years. I feel the urge building and I don't like it. As much as some of them need murdering, I don't want to be that guy but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu they really need to die.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm with you dude. Did you see the fuckers in Michigan that planned on killing a cop and then attacking the funeral? I need to buy more guns.

Comment

• More guns=sound investment. So much anger at the idiots who worship at the pulpit of palin. I know, wrong thread and all but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If this kid can do this, you can do anything.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• holy shit
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Well this made me smile. According to the new issue of Empire, Mark Pillow, motherfucking NUCLEAR MAN from Superman 4 is now a wine distributor here in Houston. I am going to find Nuclear Man and document it for us all.

Comment

• Nice!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post

If this kid can do this, you can do anything.
                    Yeah but he's fucking cheating. You can't use sticks in skateboarding. Kids today with their fucking cheat codes.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Well this made me smile. According to the new issue of Empire, Mark Pillow, motherfucking NUCLEAR MAN from Superman 4 is now a wine distributor here in Houston. I am going to find Nuclear Man and document it for us all.
                    That would be EPIC.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Well this made me smile. According to the new issue of Empire, Mark Pillow, motherfucking NUCLEAR MAN from Superman 4 is now a wine distributor here in Houston. I am going to find Nuclear Man and document it for us all.
                      Get him to join the boards, and you will never want for rep here, my friend.

Comment

• <object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MVV_HXtEbLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MVV_HXtEbLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• HAHAHA I WANT ONE.

Comment

• SO CUTE!! MUST GRAB AND HUG NOW!!!!!
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• 2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I got my wife addicted to that icanhascheezburger site. She was howling with laughter at some of those cat pictures the other night.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X