No announcement yet.

When shit gets bad...lighten the mood here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basically monkeys are awesome so long as you remember that THEY CAN BITE OFF YOUR PENIS and may do so AT ANY TIME.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If you're stuck in a situation where you have to let a monkey fellate you, be sure to punch out all of its teeth first as a precaution. Clint Eastwood knew this and will take this advice to the grave - when he dies 50 years from now.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Monkees who'd never rip off your face, lips, hands, nose or penis. Especially not Davy Jones - he's so little, he'd never have the strength!

2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• C'mon, look at that Dolenz cat. He's eaten dick before, you can see it on his face.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Okay.... maybe Micky. Maybe. But definitely NOT Nesmith and Tork, or you and I are gonna go 20 rounds!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
              Okay.... maybe Micky. Maybe. But definitely NOT Nesmith and Tork, or you and I are gonna go 20 rounds!
              Well, Lisa... LET'S GET READY TO RUUUMMMMM-BLE!

There will be no questioning of the Dolenz' sexuality on my watch, folks! I met the man, he's butch! His hairy chested spermatozoa gave us the beauty that is Ami Dolenz:

Nesmith and Tork? Oh, such the ghey (only a true queen could wear a knitted cap 24/7 in the California sun and still look FABULOUS. Tork? C'mon, look how pretty and sensitive he is. Who could resist him? If I were gay, I'd give his hair a tussle). Jones? Man was a playa. Different chick every episode. Even got himself some Marcia Brady lovin'.

Also, Little Miss Little Miss Can't Be Wrong, if we're talkin' "He-Man Woman Haters Club" :
              Last edited by Timothy225; 02-10-2010, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• No, no no, silly, we're talking about if they'd rip your body parts off and make a sandwich with them!

Comment

Monkees who'd never rip off your face, lips, hands, nose or penis. Especially not Davy Jones - he's so little, he'd never have the strength!

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                  C'mon, look at that Dolenz cat. He's eaten dick before, you can see it on his face.
                  Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                  Okay.... maybe Micky. Maybe. But definitely NOT Nesmith and Tork, or you and I are gonna go 20 rounds!
                  Suuurre, Lisa. Sure.

Comment

• Oh, he meant on a roll! With sauerkraut and mustard.

Comment

No, no no, silly, we're talking about if they'd rip your body parts off and make a sandwich with them!
                      I meant Dolenz ate wiener sandwiches. Really. No joke.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Double points if you meant Harkonnen

Comment

• 2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

That cat reminds me of my lil' Boomer!
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                                That cat reminds me of my lil' Boomer!
                                At least Boomer isn't getting dog-mugged!

Comment

Working...
                                X