Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    A-fucking-men. Still, we're looking into possibly doing a vacation/cruise this January. We weren't planning on doing anything at all this winter, but the prices are so ridiculously low right now that we might jump on something.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You better be nice to those mall security officers. They are just like police officers.

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...6640&catid=391
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Oh noes, no ham for you guys.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Goddammit. Does that mean I can't eat pork at the moment?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Goddammit. Does that mean I can't eat pork at the moment?
            No, we can still have our pork chops and bacon.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I assume cooking the pig, kills any infections. Still, this pig was at the State Fair (wonder if his name was Wilbur). Weren't you guys also at the State Fair? H1N1 coming to Rob soon.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• We've already had it. MY IMMUNE SYSTEM IS STRONG.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Best article that I've read so far:

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...7053&catid=391

Comment

• Fuck yeah, I want one. It's like Tool Time up in here.

Comment

• Glorious, although not as awesome as the motorized toliet. That's brilliance!
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Really? REALLY?!?!

"A narcotics officer testified that drug users sometimes keep bong water to drink later."

Those people are called fucking morons.

Comment

• That's just nasty
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Good christ, how fuckin high do you have to be in which you consider drinking your bong water?
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Probably as high as you need to be to consider Jenkem a viable source of altered being.

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JVgbsEllQSA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JVgbsEllQSA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                                X