Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. And I bet shit is overpriced, but hey, the bartenders look like Shaun! haha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I was kinda hoping it would be more like an english pub.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

How is a 50s swanky bar anything like the bar in Shaun of the Dead? I would be pissed if I went and was treated to the same old bar scene. There needs to be a zombie, chained to the bar, forced to serve drinks. Also, a Winchester above the bar. Shitty 70s/80s music jukebox in the corner. Man, the list could go on and on.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

What he said too.

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

McDonalds steals from local eatery. Oh snap!

Comment

Hey Rob, Favre and the Vikings are in Houston today, I'm going to yell at their bus that Rob from MN hates them!! You're welcome.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Haha. hilarious.

Comment

We sure to love to beat our old folks.

Comment

• Hey Rob, Brett said he wants his v-neck that he left last weekend back. Now I get your dislike of both.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...3802&catid=391

Cousin?! WTF
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...23729&catid=14

And again... WTF?
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...storyid=824107

DERP.

Comment

• That wasn't in MN though.... that took place in Detroit.

Comment

• What say you Minnesota follks?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensington_rune_stone

Comment

Working...
                                X