Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wisconsin is almost Minnesota

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...5092stab1.html
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Not even close. WI sucks. Haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...1360&catid=391

Oh Jesse...
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Ugh...I still can't believe how many of us (me included) were swindled into voting for him.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

At least he finally cut his hair and shaved his beard. He no longer looks homeless, yay!
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Agreed. Nappy-Jesse was not a good thang.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm not worried. I don't drive that much.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

OMG, I can't wait to drive on the new bridges that I will probably be forced to take to go anywhere. Yay!!

Comment

Spoke with my grandparents in Wisconsin the other night. The accents immediately made me think of you guys. Theirs are waaaayyyy thicker than yours. Lots of oh yah's.

Comment

Have you heard?

Comment

That is awesome.

Comment

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/ruei3y9O1BI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/ruei3y9O1BI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

Rob, how did you not know about this?
                            http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/08/18/...-inspired-bar/

Comment

I bet that place is full of fucking douchbags. Also, I dont' go to bars anymore. Too fucking expensive.

Comment

Seemed cooler at the beginning of the article. Pictures didn't really help either. Seemed sorta normal.

Comment

Working...
                                X