Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking First Amendment Auditors are the fucking worst. Ceej loves this shit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What a chode. I want to find him and punch him in his man-tits.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• It's why I don;t understand Ceej's fascination with channels like this. He's shown me a few videos when we're hanging out and in every case I just want to punch these dumb shits in the neck.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Guy sounds like a shithead of the highest order. Dude like that would get his ass handed to him were he to try that here. I'd love seeing him pull that shit anywhere near Deal, Asbury Park, or where any of the "retired" wiseguys shop or hang.

Comment

• Fast forward to Ceej's perpwalk after trying to audit some pissed off local cop LUL
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He just likes watching the jackasses do it. He's too much of a pussy to even think to do that. Also, us stoners don't like dealing with cops in any capacity ever hahah

Comment

• Those storms last night were nuts. Tornado sirens going off constantly and a the most insane lightning storms that lasted FOREVER. It was neat.

Comment

• We didn't get those here last night BUT we got them the night before. We had a thunderbolt absolutely shake our house in the morning.
                  Just some wild weather lately.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We had one of those storms back in June. Lightening went on for hours. The sky went from grey to green to purple to on fire. Like the sunset peaked through the clouds and I legit thought something up by the mall near our house was on fire.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Just got through a tornado warning that wasn't that far from us. Thing was moving east just south of our house, then it petered out but it's energy shot about 5 minutes north from us to start up another tornado.

Good thing it's kind of hilly where we live. Tornadoes don't like hills apparently.

Comment

• Yeah, my sister just texted that there was a touchdown in Barnegat. Thankfully it looks like the bad stuff is past you guys now.

Comment

• We had a touchdown in Lakehurst, which is about 5-10 minutes from our house, but it got as far east of us as Leisure Village before it's energy traveled north to Howell to create another tornado that must've petered out quickly.

Comment

• This guy is great. Total staple of the Ren Faire. Glad he's okay.

Comment

• Tuey is awesome. Friendly guy, too. His routine that he does at the Ren Fest is only a fraction of his trick repertoire.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fuuuuuck. Yeah, could have been much worse!

Comment

Working...
                                X