Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a bit less worried about anything happening in Toms River or Lakewood's protests. Lakewood is predominantly Ultra Orthodox Jewish and is overdeveloped like a mofo. Most minorities, as well as whatever criminal element there was, were forced out a long while ago.

Jen's sister and family are located within farting distance of the Justice Complex AKA Cop Central. If anything happens, it'll be Downtown, but even then I'm not expecting much more than a broken window or two. The crime rate there is negligible since they tore down the River Watch/Red Roof hotel recently. That place, infamous for drug dealers, hookers, orgies, etc. was were Michael Alig hid out when he was on the run for killing Angel Melendez during the Club Kid days of the '80s and '90s.

Comment

• Heck, the Riverwatch was also known for having the judges from the County Courthouse (Toms River is the County Seat of Ocean County) and the local lawyers come for "nooners" with the stable of hookers they had onsite.

The Toms River protest was very peaceful, with even the Toms River police marching with the protesters and even gave the protesters water and hand sanitizer.

Now there are rumors of looters at the mall. If it's the Ocean County Mall that they're looting, bad choice of location. It's very close to the police headquarters and there are multiple fire companies nearby. Nothing quells a riot like high pressure water being shot at you.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
        Heck, the Riverwatch was also known for having the judges from the County Courthouse (Toms River is the County Seat of Ocean County) and the local lawyers come for "nooners" with the stable of hookers they had onsite.

The Toms River protest was very peaceful, with even the Toms River police marching with the protesters and even gave the protesters water and hand sanitizer.

Now there are rumors of looters at the mall. If it's the Ocean County Mall that they're looting, bad choice of location. It's very close to the police headquarters and there are multiple fire companies nearby. Nothing quells a riot like high pressure water being shot at you.

They turn the hoses on them and your city gets sued into oblivion. No one will risk Civil Rights battle imagery with public agencies.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Can't be 100% on that score, Troy. The corruption and payoffs that go on in NJ are so rampant that it'd be a long ass while before any such lawsuits would see the light of day.

Not saying you're completely wrong, of course, but I know how this state works intimately. Jen even more so as she used to work for the Mayor's Office in South Toms River. The shit we've seen and heard (shudders).

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Can't be 100% on that score, Troy. The corruption and payoffs that go on in NJ are so rampant that it'd be a long ass while before any such lawsuits would see the light of day.

Not saying you're completely wrong, of course, but I know how this state works intimately. Jen even more so as she used to work for the Mayor's Office in South Toms River. The shit we've seen and heard (shudders).

It's not just about lawsuits. It's about visuals.

You turn open a fire hose on a crowd of protestors, you're going to get multiple videos hitting multiple outlets at a rate that not even the most corrupt local government can control.

Then, you get more looting and riots.

You get a worse response and the cycle repeats until it consumes everything.

The worst thing is that shit like that sends up a red flag for every outside agent provocateur to go there and destroy more.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The senior citizen that got bowled over should sue the fuck out of any and everyone. This shit is infuriating
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                The senior citizen that got bowled over should sue the fuck out of any and everyone. This shit is infuriating
                Oh, it got SO much better later in the day.

My brother-in-law was a cop in West Long Branch. My brother's best friend is a cop in NYC. We've got cop friends and relatives coming out our ass in my family, and I'm festering to hear their thoughts on all of this. Far as I know, none of 'em were thugs when they rocked the badge, but I'm afraid some truly heinous shit is about to be revealed.

Comment

• Reprehensible. They resigned BECAUSE THEY FELT THE COP THAT SHOVED THE OLD MAN WAS TREATED UNFAIRLY. Kill em all.Rotten to the fucking core.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Reprehensible. They resigned BECAUSE THEY FELT THE COP THAT SHOVED THE OLD MAN WAS TREATED UNFAIRLY. Kill em all.Rotten to the fucking core.
                    They just gave up the response team spots not full on quit
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My guess is that Response Team is going to get checked out to see if there were any other complaints or bad reports in prior incidents. Something tells me there's a powderkeg ready to blow if an IA board gets involved.

Comment

• So if you google Nathaniel Brown Baytown PD for recent video you'll see a shit head abusing his power. Well the Mayor of our town wants him and a few other officers on administrative leave fired. Brown needs to go, the others honestly don't need to but the Mayor wants to make a big show of firing officers on leave. Well the officers had a meeting and decided no proactive policing until the Mayor backs off. Basically they are going to sit at the station until they're called out on wrecks or break ins ETC...

Ridiculous but inevitable pissing match.

Comment

• Goddammit Brooklyn Center....
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Good on that officer but these fucking kids man. jesus christ.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I hope this jerkass gets the 5 years AND the fine. Fuck this guy.

Comment

• What a piece of shit. “Whaaaat? I was joking!”
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X