Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been dealing with shit obvs, but can't believe no one has mentioned that piece of shit that threw that 5 year old off the 3rd story of the mall of america. people are fucking garbage.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      been dealing with shit obvs, but can't believe no one has mentioned that piece of shit that threw that 5 year old off the 3rd story of the mall of america. people are fucking garbage.
      Saw that..... DO NOT read comments on any web sites about it. Complete shit show right off the top.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJZSQXpw8ig

Meanwhile I'm sitting across the border in WI watching my state act a fool.

Everything is fucked.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• fucking rioters man. Like, riots are good. Fight the power. Burning down a fucking Auto Zone and looting Target = opportunists and fuckheads

so now the narrative is all "FIRES BURNING, TARGET LOOTED" instead of "WHITE COP KILLS BLACK GUY IN BROAD DAYLIGHT"

fucking people man.

Comment

• Agreed 100%. I get and respect the justified rage, but arson/looting is not the answer, and all it does is change the narrative.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              fucking rioters man. Like, riots are good. Fight the power. Burning down a fucking Auto Zone and looting Target = opportunists and fuckheads
              Already got outed that at least the dude who kicked off the AutoZone shit was an undercover cop. Also fuck those companies, they got insurance. Burn every fucking mega corporation to the ground.

Comment

• One of the businesses destroyed was a black-owned bar.

There is no point to the looting and rioting. That's just violence for violence's sake. Those idiots were just looking for an excuse to do what they did!
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• How they took out the Police Precinct shocked me. That was a controlled tactical assault.

It looks to me that if you take kids out of the inner city force them into Hell overseas and then return them to a life that you make shittier on a daily basis, they tend to practice what Uncle Sam taught them.

Also, the TikToks from people on the ground have been insane. I was watching a live video of some college douches working out inside of a burned out Planet Fitness.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• To much hinkie shit going on for me to judge the rioting. But I will say this, even rioting does not allow or excuse the things multiple police departments have been caught on film doing. And it's maddening that so many are willing to over look it considering it's exactly what started all of this. Keep in mind, they had Floyd IN THE UNIT and drug him out to restrain him. Digest that.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Saw the recent vid of that, and yeah, pulling Floyd out of the car was a head scratcher.

I'm also amazed Derek Chauvin wasn't fired from the force a long ass time ago. 18 complaints and Internal Affairs investigations and he's still a cop? And one of the cops that was watching Chauvin kill Floyd also had another 6 investigations on his record.

ETA: Just saw this article, and man, I don't know anymore.
                      Last edited by Timothy225; 06-01-2020, 04:11 AM.

Comment

• I never liked amy kloubcher and couldn't figure out why. I just thought she was a massive cunt. Then I read she let that fucker go when he was brought up on excessive force charges. goddammit. Also, if they would have just arrested that fuckhead right away, we may not be in this dire situation.

Shit keeps getting closer and closer. That semi charging protesters on 35w was fucking nuts. I can't deal with this shit anymore.

Comment

• what in the fuck is going on in DC? Twitter deleted all of the active threads and apparently hacked everyone's account out there, copy/pasting 'everything's fine' bot messages.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            what in the fuck is going on in DC? Twitter deleted all of the active threads and apparently hacked everyone's account out there, copy/pasting 'everything's fine' bot messages.

NSA hit.

I've talked to a few protestors. They've hacked the Twitter API.

Problem is when NSA hacks something, they tend to bust it open. So, Anon Core should be able to slip in pretty easy.

I've been hearing helicopters all day. Our Governor wants to fire our mayor and I support it. But, our Metro Council has to approve impeachment.

Chief of Police was fired for show today, but it's really an early retirement.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• We're going to have protests in our area. One in Toms River tomorrow and another in Lakewood over the weekend. The businesses and police are already preparing for trouble. Businesses are boarded up.

The scariest thing about the Toms River protest for me is that my sister and her family live rather close to where the protest is taking place. Also, I know the owner of a small B & B in the area near the protest is scared shitless that they'll loot her little place and do her business in (Covid couldn't because she adapted).

I'm hoping that the looting and violence in these protests ends. It's not honoring George Floyd's memory or his family's wishes.
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                                We're going to have protests in our area. One in Toms River tomorrow and another in Lakewood over the weekend. The businesses and police are already preparing for trouble. Businesses are boarded up.

The scariest thing about the Toms River protest for me is that my sister and her family live rather close to where the protest is taking place. Also, I know the owner of a small B & B in the area near the protest is scared shitless that they'll loot her little place and do her business in (Covid couldn't because she adapted).

I'm hoping that the looting and violence in these protests ends. It's not honoring George Floyd's memory or his family's wishes.

This is about more than George Floyd at this point.

It's about rebelling against a corrupt system led by a wannabe dictator.

Comment

Working...
                                X