Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
    It's to cold!
    It's to hot!
    Make your fucking minds up Minnesotans!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• fuck...

The consensus of the scientific community — not people making things up on the floor of the House — is that this has been profoundly influenced by human activity, starting with the dawn of the Industrial Revolution, where we started consuming huge quantities of coal, burning fossil fuels, accelerating that over time. The consensus of the scientific community is that this is in fact a serious problem.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• She does try so very hard.

I mean look at the hand gestures during her address!

Just in those small adjustments in body language, public perception can change.

To the average hooplehead scum, it shows she can compartmentalize her crazy fucking ass opinions, separate her lunacy from her job requirements for the good of the people, and act responsibly toward molding a better tomorrow for everyone. She's doing so well, I bet she doesn't even need anti-psychotics anymore!

She's totally on point! WE NEED MORE CO2 OR WE WILL DIE! LET'S MOVE TO VENUS! THEY'VE GOT A SURPLUS!!!!
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-10-2011, 07:58 AM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THE YEAR OF INCEST IS EVERYWHERE.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle indeed.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                Wait, what the fucking hell? First of all, not only is that really gross and stupid, but the parents were NOT blindfolded? They knew? That's just so fucking wrong!

And I can't even say, "Well, the kids were blindfolded, so they didn't know." Because you don't make out with ANYONE blindfolded, ever! There's a reason they put the blindfold on you - because no matter how you slice it, it's going to be particularly objectionable!

EDIT: Tim, you magnificent bastard!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Makes me wonder if family trees fork for some in Minnesota. If not, indeed, they might be my people.

Comment

• School officials should have to answer for that shit. It's just wrong.

Comment

• 16 hours? Goddamn, this kid is a machine.

Comment

• She's hawt.

Comment

• What the FUCK is wrong with that guy's EYE?

Comment

• this is amazing. Now waiting for a movie based on this.

Comment

• Move to Minneapolis, we have Nazis!

Comment

• <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/feDykBDY3g4?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X