Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YESSSsss
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Seriously, I sent this cunt all the info for a shipment, including how to split it up, and all the contact info for the two places he needs to ship it. Now this guy has the exclusive contract with our client, so he basically can be a dick. I write him today and ask wtf is going on with that shipment, because we got more going to the same place next week.

Fucking idiot says he needs all the contact info and what he's shipping before he can do anything.

It was in the next email down in the fucking email chain. ALL OF IT

Comment

• YEESSSSssss
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://static.grindtv.com/player/optics.swf?sa=1&si=1&i=58612&sct=surf"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://static.grindtv.com/player/optics.swf?sa=1&si=1&i=58612" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Comment

• nice.

Comment

• awww yeaaaaa

Comment

• A l33t haxxor...

Comment

• FUCK YES TO THIS GUY. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Comment

• Favorite moment in the article has been sigged.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• goddammit.

Comment

• Fuck.

Comment

• Honestly fuck that guy and any other pedo. Plus this hacking shit is getting out of control.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• The indoors seem like a nice vacation spot right now.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                                Yep... it's called 'Summer'!

Comment

Working...
                                X