Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHAHAH. I've gotten hammered with this guy a few times back in the day....

But according to a police report, when New Prague officers found him drunk on his knees in the grass earlier this month and asked for the phone number of his wife, who is a Minnesota state trooper, Betterton responded: "Yeah, 1-800 eat my ass."
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You seriously drank with that dude?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Fuck yeah. We used to get HAMMERED during work functions.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Party Hard!

Comment

• Freaking awesome, Rob!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I was wondering why my asshole was hurting yesterday morning....

SFW

Comment

• Couldn't find the Ren Fair/Faire thread. From Penn Jillete's twitter:

35 years ago today, Teller and I did our first show together at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival. We drove out together but worked solo.

Comment

• YAY!

Comment

• Proper fucked. I used to work with this guy. Dude was creepy as fuck. Guess my intuition wasn't far off....

Comment

• My mom had a guy working for her that got arrested, while on the job, for banging little boys. He had a huge piece of property and had a petting farm set up for kids. You can guess where this goes. He was working at a customer's house fixing a damn oven when a bunch of cops ran up on the house and grabbed him. The customer was not pleased.

Comment

• I'm all laggy...

Comment

• You guys haven't floated away, have you?

http://www.weather.com/outlook/weath...day_2010-09-23
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yesterday was fucking nuts.

Comment

• At least you're on the third floor.....

Comment

• You guys okay, Rob, Lesley and Matt?
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X