Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if Hocken wrote the first response.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• ZING!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nikon View Post
        What kind of person thinks responding to the public like that is a good idea. That guys deserves an asskicking.
        Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        Seriously. And I've been that pissed at moments when you have to respond to someone. And you just don't do it.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken
        From work today:

Edit: Dammit. Lesley beat me to it.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• LULZ!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• God that pic never gets old.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
              God that pic never gets old.

Comment

• Lulz @ Hocken writing the letter.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Heck yes!

Comment

• GODDAMMIT MINNESOTA.

Barb Davis White, a Tea Party activist and Republican candidate for Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District, prompted shocked gasps from the packed hearing room when she said, “Rosa Parks did not move to the front of the bus to support sodomy.” Her testimony involved accusations that the movement for marriage equality is hijacking the civil rights movement.

“There is no difference between a black person and a white person other than their skin color when there’s a tremendous difference between a man and a woman,” said White, who was the GOP’s endorsed candidate against Rep. Keith Ellison in 2008. “Allowing a black woman and a white man to marry does not change the definition of marriage. However, allowing two men or two women to marry would fundamentally change that definition.”

Comment

• Woah woah woah woah what the fucking hell what?!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Seriously, honest question (hopefully not coming off racist): Why do black people hate gays so much?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                          Seriously, honest question (hopefully not coming off racist): Why do black people hate gays so much?
                          Hmmm... I dunno. Do they in your area, Rob? Honestly, most of the really homophobic people I know are all honkies.

Comment

• Look at prop 8 and the shenanigans that went down there. I wasn't just saying MN. It just seemed like a cultural thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                              Look at prop 8 and the shenanigans that went down there. I wasn't just saying MN. It just seemed like a cultural thing.
                              Aaah, true - sorry, my mistake!

Comment

• But it's an honest question. You would think that a group of people that were held down for so long wouldn't want to do the same thing to another group of people. And no I'm not comparing gay marriage to slavery.

Comment

Working...
                                X