No announcement yet.

Cable. We haz it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food Network/Travel Channel/Animal planet for the win.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

There's a few good show's to watch on the food network, travel channel, and animal planet but I would agree with Nerdious on the discovery and history channels.... I love that shit!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

ESPN...fuck you jock haters!
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

LAME! Go learn some history.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

We can take an aptitude quiz anytime you like my good sir.

Comment

You'll proabably school me in math and grammer but I'll spank you when it comes to history and science buddy!

Comment

womp...

Comment

I blame Rob's mom for getting me hooked on HGTV. It's what they watched most when we were on vacation.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    She wants to be a gay man.
                    Interesting thread for a guest to be reading. Also, my best friend's a gay man. Hell, my boyfriend's a gay man. Nothing wrong with being one.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Ain't nothing wrong with that. Just that most of the designers on HGTV are gay.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I haven't ever watched HGTV. I'm a bad fag.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

I'm more of a Food Network guy.

Comment

History Channel, Natgeo and Tru TV are the usual suspects in my house (with a little sprinkling of the Discovery Channel).

Comment

I like Current. Yeah, so what?
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                I'm more of a Food Network guy.
                                This^
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X