POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
    I don't see the SCOTUS weighing in on this. They can punt by calling it a political question and moving on. They would have to design an entire system of how indicting a sitting President would work and I don't see Roberts doing that. For example, let's say that the President can be indicted. Can he be tried? What happens when he's found guilty? Is he removed from office? If yes, that goes against the Constitution. If no, then the President can murder someone, be tried, convicted, and continue serving.

It's a sticky wicket that I don't see them handling.
    Exactly. Shit like that is why I don't envy Mueller. No matter how this ends, it ends messy.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Krol in here just shitting on parades.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's what I do.

Anyway, Trump is better in office. In 2020, assuming he survives the primary, EVERYONE will want that fucker gone.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Breaking away from worst-case political speculation for a moment, things happened today:

https://thinkprogress.org/in-rebuke-...e-478fa4478306

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/34...-war-authority

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...341_story.html

The GOP is pulling Trump's War Authority. Could the Orange One get his powers back? Sure. But, this is the first real attempt to make warfare difficult for the Executive Level in a Post 9/11 environment.

Quite surprising.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Breaking away from worst-case political speculation for a moment, things happened today:

https://thinkprogress.org/in-rebuke-...e-478fa4478306

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/34...-war-authority

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...341_story.html

The GOP is pulling Trump's War Authority. Could the Orange One get his powers back? Sure. But, this is the first real attempt to make warfare difficult for the Executive Level in a Post 9/11 environment.

Quite surprising.
            Yeah, I saw that. Interesting development. He'll never sign it but hey, at least there's some movement on the never ending war front.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I had to read that news three times this morning because I thought I read it wrong. It's an interesting move. Everything else is still terrible. I'm excited for the July 3 surprise.

Comment

• Troy: just curious, but with the National Enquirer threatening to do a hitjob on the Morning Joe people unless they apologize AND with Trump all but confirming it in his tweet...is this 'blackmail'? It sure sounds like it.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Troy: just curious, but with the National Enquirer threatening to do a hitjob on the Morning Joe people unless they apologize AND with Trump all but confirming it in his tweet...is this 'blackmail'? It sure sounds like it.
                  There has been a ton of it in the last week. Trump has DEEP reach at the Enquirer and TMZ.

Comment

• In other news, DOJ and FBI are prepping for something fast now. Word went out middle of night. Missed it when I woke up.

Comment

• Any idea what it was and when it'll hit? Looking like today or Monday?
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• As far as I know, two people today. Monday is anyone's guess. Still getting details down. Having a ton of weird bits sent to mobile.

Comment

• Muller and his team are interviewing Scarborough. WaPO's story for Monday seems to have been shelved by IC request.

Comment

• Well, politically on the NJ front is that our governor is an idiot.

Because the budget approval deadline wasn't met (as of midnight last night), all non-essential state services are shut down. This shut down includes the NJ State Parks System. Among the parks closed is Island Beach State Park, which is very popular this time of year. Now the rub is that there is a gubernatorial vacation house in the park and guess who is going there when no one else is allowed to go in. Yup! You got it!
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                              Well, politically on the NJ front is that our governor is an idiot.

Because the budget approval deadline wasn't met (as of midnight last night), all non-essential state services are shut down. This shut down includes the NJ State Parks System. Among the parks closed is Island Beach State Park, which is very popular this time of year. Now the rub is that there is a gubernatorial vacation house in the park and guess who is going there when no one else is allowed to go in. Yup! You got it!
                              Our parks had to allow hard alcohol to get their budget their year. So, they're staying open and people are getting smashed.

Comment

• So, everything and nothing happened yesterday.

No BIG announcements, but we're at the point that when it comes...it's all coming.

That being said, Team Mueller has been actively shutting down all online leaks. The typical press room stuff will still float out and I'll share that as I get it. But, in terms of really juicy early tidbits, it seems like those days are effectively over until this thing ends.

I wish I could say more about it, but I really don't want to fuck over 3 really good people.

FUN FACT: Y'KNOW that story about the side piece that Melania was fucking at Trump Tower and I said was bullshit. Mea cupla. CONFIRMED.

Comment

Working...
                                X