POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was hoping for a video like this

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

No.

It's more of a Valkyrie situation based on what I'm hearing.
      I dunno. Too many cameras in high res pointing at the Kremlin at the same exact time to 'capture' the event. Feels staged.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

I dunno. Too many cameras in high res pointing at the Kremlin at the same exact time to 'capture' the event. Feels staged.
        if the Kremlin didn't try to doctor the actual blast footage, I would say staged.

The fact that were genuinely caught flat footed doesn't suggest staged.

Will they try to play this in their favor? Sure.

But, somebody got three consumer grade drones loaded down with homemade explosives over the Kremlin. That begs for an assessment of the current situation. It's a really, really bad look for Russia.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Santos getting indicted by DOJ is a tip of the iceberg sort of move.

I found out afterwards that at least 45 Republican members of Congress got Target Letters as part of yesterday's push, so it sounds like a lot of people were conspiring on tapped phones.Either way it goes, all of this moved to indictment without so much as one leaker getting the drop on it. Tells you a lot.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So how much does this Trump shit actually affect anything? I mean, in a normal world, sure, but what about ours? Does the ruling prevent him from anything?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              So how much does this Trump shit actually affect anything? I mean, in a normal world, sure, but what about ours? Does the ruling prevent him from anything?
              It dries up funds for him to run for anything. I'm waiting to hear the full wording of the ruling, but in 49 out of 50 states, he has to register as a sex offender now.

In terms of his legal cases, this was about #14 out of 17.

But all of these are designed to put him down and not let him get back up. You strip him of money, you strip him of the ability to keep raising money, you limit his movements, you limit how legally he can do things, you keep a constant presences on him and you keep grinding him down until there is nothing left.

Old School GOP want him GONE and the more we can drag this out and make them wear this orange baboon around their neck, the more it helps anyone Left of Right Wing fascism.

The bigger case to come out yesterday was Santos, as Trump losing this was just a procedural move. Even this morning, as details get out....it's sounding more and more like Santos got caught conspiring to commit crimes with a litany of GOP MAGA assholes.

So, again...a side case removes Trump support squad.

Bit by agonizing bit, he gets removed.

Comment

• What I've seen of that Town Hall (waiting to find a whole version that's free) jfc....what a shit show. Even with everything you said up above, people in this country as still complete morons.

Comment

• They told Santos to start talking or we're handing his ass over to Brazil.

Apparently, he's now warming up to cooperating.

Comment

• In a surprise to nobody, rumor is that DeSantis is announcing his candidacy in the next couple of weeks as he moves his campaign office from downtown Tallahassee to a new downtown location, requiring he submit paperwork to the Fed within 15 days.

Part of me wants to see a Trump vs. DeSantis debate take place, if only to see an asteroid destroy the auditorium during the proceedings.

Comment

• DeSantis would literally be walking into a shitstorm of dirt if he pulls the trigger. As in there is still so much to throw at him that it's like watching someone playing chicken with a line of cannons. You might miss one cannonball, but two or three others are going to vaporize you.

What makes it even better is that the GOP and MAGATs are the ones pointing the cannons. They're going to eat his alive before the Left even gets a chance to touch him.

Comment

• So, with what seems like a fuckton of chickens coming home to roost in Trumpland, De Santis running out of campaign money, the GOP turning on each other, MTG inadvertently giving Biden a soundbyte that makes him sound like he's doing a great job, etc. I gotta wonder.... how's your summer going, Troy? Getting enough sun? Family OK? Did you see Oppenheimer yet? Barbie?

Comment

• Feinstein and McConnell both having issues while on camera in the last 24 hours….it’s almost as if octogenarians shouldn’t be in positions of political power…hmmm. It’s a mystery!
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• She's going on 31 years as a Senator. 31 YEARS.

McConnell's got 38 years. 38 YEARS.

WAY too fucking long. This... THIS is why I demand term limits. And fuck this "lifetime terms" for the Supreme Court. The fucking President gets 4 years, 8 years max, if he/she is lucky. You can't get shit done in a 4-8 year stretch, you gotta go.

Comment

• Agreeeeeeeee

Comment

Working...
                              X