No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he takes Giuliani with him, I'll happily stamp their passports.

Comment

• So, the first sign of what I believe was discovered in that Dominion case came out today.

Tucker Carlson is officially fired by FOX News as of 5 minutes ago.

I'd expect more heads to roll in next few days, as FOX tries to purge themselves of criminal liability.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yep, just saw that about Tucker. Good riddance.
        I can only assume that Hannity is also under consideration for firing. Near as I can tell, he was pretty much equal with Tucker in terms of peddling conspiracy bullshit.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Trash taking out trash.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Don Lemon is out at CNN as well.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Doubt this is the last we'll hear of Carlson. He'll probably do a book deal and/or wind up on TV somewhere. Heard someone float the idea of him running for President and it was all I could do to keep from laughing like a maniac.

Comment

• No. This is the last we've heard of Carlson outside of upcoming criminal litigation.

Abby Grossberg is the gift that keeps on giving.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Still trying to get more details in on the Drone Assault on Moscow, St. Petersburg and surrounding areas from overnight.

Putin is already ruffled and yelling to the global press.

Comment

• Multiple videos of the Kremlin getting struck and roof on fire. Waiting for a confirmation that the building was struck.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/wartranslated/st...26569951645696

Comment

• huh. Wasn't expecting that. Go Ukraine.

Comment

• Personally, after talking about it with Martin and others yesterday.

We know that some Ukranians are deep into Russia progressing further. However, the escalation of these attacks aren't staged like False Flags. They're staged like residential dissidents finally getting tired of this shit and wanting to escalate to a finale.

Still, the Kremlin was on fire. Look in the comments of the above post to see the real footage.

Comment

• We thinking this may be a Reichstag fire situation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              We thinking this may be a Reichstag fire situation?
                              No.

It's more of a Valkyrie situation based on what I'm hearing.

Comment

• Even if Ukraine DID try and take out Putin...so what? They are at war, after all. Putin has tried to kill Zelensky after all, so turnabout is absolutely fair play.

Comment

Working...
                                X