POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

The NYC charges are sharper and more severed than I anticipated.
    10 will stick giving him 55 years.
    Don Jr has been threatening the DA's daughter and getting the base riled up.
    Soft gag order is getting violated tonight during Trump's press conference.

If they threw the book at him over Stormy Daniels. Georgia and Jan 6th will bury him alive.

But, I'm looking forward to those more due to the volume of co-conspirators.
    I'm doubting Trump will see any jail time over the NYC stuff. He's going to be paying out the ass in fines, though, as the charges levied against him will cripple him financially for a good long time.

The jail time is likely with the Georgia case, and damn certain with January 6. If anything, I'm praying the myriad court cases derail his campaign enough that he loses his shot at the GOP nomination next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

I'm doubting Trump will see any jail time over the NYC stuff. He's going to be paying out the ass in fines, though, as the charges levied against him will cripple him financially for a good long time.

The jail time is likely with the Georgia case, and damn certain with January 6. If anything, I'm praying the myriad court cases derail his campaign enough that he loses his shot at the GOP nomination next year.
      Can't run from prison.

He's also not beating all of the NYC charges. Most of the fancy footwork that Bragg had to do in NYC was not to interfere with the superseding charges. Hence why the trial has been delayed to June in NYC because the DA is counting on Georgia charges going live in May and he doesn't want to put Orange Bastard into the realm of Double Jeopardy.

Currently, Jan 6th indictments wouldn't be until mid July at earliest. The Court of Appeals freeing up the last round of witnesses helps the case, but also pushes the finish line further back in those cases.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• YEah, glad WI did something right for a change. This place is a hell hole but maybe there is hope...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Troy, that Pentagon document leak is nuts.

Ukrainian portait is grim.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ukraine is fine. Well, as fine as you can be in the middle of a War. 75% of that Pentagon leak was doctored KGB bullshit.

What wasn't bullshit was Anonymous dropping the Epstein Black Book, plus around 55 gigs of other leaked data tonight.

That shit is fucking wild.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Like just expand on shit like that so I don't have to sit here and go "What was found in the black book or the other leaked data?"

You already know some of it, so spill.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Like just expand on shit like that so I don't have to sit here and go "What was found in the black book or the other leaked data?"

You already know some of it, so spill.
                I'll expand once I finish going through it. There's just so much that it becomes taxing.

Comment

• Starting points while I gather info on the Dominion v Fox trial

https://t.co/ljxtA4LJaJ
                  https://t.co/auhF0ta41d

Make a copy of the second link's PDF as three courts are trying to get the entire server knocked off line. I'm using short tags to pull it up just for security purposes.

Comment

• nice!
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• FOX is settling because they have no case. There's no reason for a trial. As the side trial is still pending with the other election machine maker.

Even the Judge was like you proved they were guilty and got the verdicts before this point. Now, it's just about how much more shit they were lying about and what the penalties will be.

FOX now has to pay to have their entire business audited for criminal misdoings. Special Master has until May 15th to finish that report.

Only thing left is the financial and criminal penalties against FOX News.

Comment

• The bigger takeaway from this outside of people whining is FOX News now has a provable and acknowledged legal precedent about lying and trying to manipulate election results. It means that everyone down the food chain can sue them and win.

Why? Because they took the assumption of guilt with this settlement and the lost court cases prior to this one. Meaning that whenever it returns, Fox News and Fox Corp are automatically working under the umbrella of being known liars and having committed crimes to reinforce said lies.

Comment

• Settlement was about $787 million Fox has to pay Dominion, with the Smartmatic election machine lawsuit in the wings - no trial date has been set for that, but they're asking for about $2 billion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Settlement was about $787 million Fox has to pay Dominion, with the Smartmatic election machine lawsuit in the wings - no trial date has been set for that, but they're asking for about $2 billion.
                            They'll get more, as there is now a legal precedent and record of FOX committing the intial crime and having paid out on prior claims. Now anyone that has been defamed about an election by FOX News can step up and get a payday.

Which is just terrific.

Comment

• Kind of irks me that Fox doesn't have to do a public apology to Dominion per the settlement. Would've loved to see Murdoch, Carlson, Hannity, etc. have to start off an episode with a mea culpa.

Maybe that'll be something Smartmatic demands when Fox loses that case. I'm also imagining how much pants-shitting horror OANN, Newsmax, Giuliani, Lindell, etc. are suffering right about.... now (da funk soul brotha).

Comment

• Lindell should be looking to flee the country.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X