POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

well fingers crossed that something comes of it.
    Tuesday if you haven't seen it already. Dropped this morning and has already been blowing everything up in prep for it.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Trump shooting his mouth off yet again by asking for protests over his upcoming arrest.... I swear, you'd think he'd have learned a lesson from all the blowback he's getting for January 6th.

Besides, if it happens, he'll be back on the street on his own recognizance same day after his fingerprinting, mug shot and arraignment happen. They'll probably take his passport, but that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Tuesday if you haven't seen it already. Dropped this morning and has already been blowing everything up in prep for it.
        Again, until he's in cuffs or something comes of this and there are actual repercussions I'll be over here not celebrating as of yet.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Like Rob. Cuffed.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• His Classified Document legal team is testifying against him today. Right now for the forseeable future, it's getting last minute testimonies from his own people he fucked over.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Thanks, I was just coming in here to try and find out what the hell is going on.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fucker's getting indicted in Manhattan. Glory be hallelujah!
                Now let's have some other indictments come down.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Looks like it'll be next week at the earliest before he's arraigned. While I doubt he'll do any jail time over this, I'm praying it emboldens the prosecution in both the Georgia and January 6th trials to get him convicted.

News here is saying Trump will likely use the indictment for his campaign (his people can't wait for the mug shots so they can put 'em on t-shirts to sell at his rallies), but the longview says the indictment will (hopefully) derail his political ambitions next year.

Comment

• Just let him get real jail time is all I ask.

Qshaman or whatever got released 14 months early. nonsense.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Cuffed.
                      Tried.
                      Condemned.
                      Make sure he has a criminal background from now on.

Minimum.

Also, where are we with the nuke secrets he gave?
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Alright, Troy. You've been really quiet of late. What's going on with this slow news day?

Comment

• MTG and NY don't seem to mix well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Alright, Troy. You've been really quiet of late. What's going on with this slow news day?
                            The NYC charges are sharper and more severed than I anticipated.
                            10 will stick giving him 55 years.
                            Don Jr has been threatening the DA's daughter and getting the base riled up.
                            Soft gag order is getting violated tonight during Trump's press conference.

If they threw the book at him over Stormy Daniels. Georgia and Jan 6th will bury him alive.

But, I'm looking forward to those more due to the volume of co-conspirators.

Comment

• yeah, I was wondering on Don Jr. going after the DA's daughter. that can't be legal.

Comment

• Fuck yes!
                                On top of Trump doing the indictment dance, we had two other great pieces of news:
                                - The Dem candidate for the Wisconsin supreme court won. This swings the court our way. This is potentially HUGE.
                                - The Dem candidate won mayor of Chicago.

Comment

Working...
                                X