POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/UpwardNewsHQ/sta...58735667625984

Looks like they're admitting the Ohio River is fucked and 5M people don't have a clean water source.

Comment

• SEEEEEEEEE

Fuck those stupid fucking balloons
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yet another nail in the environmental crisis coffin. Fuck Norfolk Southern and all the other rail companies that hide what they’re really carrying behind benign labels.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          SEEEEEEEEE

Fuck those stupid fucking balloons
          Why focus on one garbage situation? Just saying let’s not ignore those fucking things too? They went over ICBM known launch pads.

One is an external threat, the other internal. And let’s face it, you guys are much better at one than the other.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            https://twitter.com/UpwardNewsHQ/sta...58735667625984

Looks like they're admitting the Ohio River is fucked and 5M people don't have a clean water source.
            That number is so fucked up.

But yay capitalism?

Comment

• I just saw the coverage of the train vs balloons.

yeah. I get it Rob…

Comment

• THANK YOU.

I'm not discounting some dumb balloons even though I totally am because whatever, but that fucking train thing and lack of coverage is suuuuuper suspicious.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• https://www.vice.com/en/article/88qz...-was-dangerous

Comment

• A corporation was using unsafe practices to help their bottom line? I’m shocked. Shocked, I say!
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Oh so extremely shocking!
                      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Troy what’s the word on Blinken saying China might deliver weapons to Russia?

Both countries are kinda broke, no?

Comment

• Sounds like Jimmy Carter, 97, has entered hospice care. Sad to say that he's probably on his way out.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He is. What a great man he was. The US weren’t ready for that guy.

Comment

• He's certainly become one of the best elder statesmen we've had since leaving office. Truly doing the Lord's work with his foundations, building houses for the homeless, etc. which outweighs any political stumbles he made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Troy what’s the word on Blinken saying China might deliver weapons to Russia?

Both countries are kinda broke, no?
                                It's an empty threat. Basically, China is playing both sides while they stare down the ticking time bomb of their aging populace.

China doesn't give a shit about Russia or the US. They're appeasing both sides just to stay competitive.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X